Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to cutencrafty

I typed up a post but then had to do work and then it dissapeared.

Still haven't gotten anything for FIL yet, yikes!

I'm almost done reading a book. I bought it from CVS I thought it was going to be a silly book but really it is ending up to be a great book. I think I might read it again.

I've been trying to stick to a new thought things don't have to be perfect like my house, the way I look, (well just my crafts) being just decent is ok.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I know what you mean, Michelle. I need to start working on Danny's birthday gift and his Valentine's Day gift. His birthday is the day before Valentine's Day. I've been looking on Pinterest for ideas.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you all know that I was thinking of you all. I hope that you are all doing well.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, your husband has the same birthday as my sister. I also have to start to think of what to get my husband his is Feb. 29th.

I ended up getting my FIL a optical illustion puzzle book and a gift card to Applebees. And oranges because my kids said that is what we should get him since he likes them ,lol.

My eyes have been twitching I think it's a sign for me to go on a vacation.

Is it a full moon??? I gotta check it out because there are some really rude people out there and they are gravitating towards me... really. Besides the usual stuff with my MIL, an old lady in Target yesturday and then a rude parent on the phone today. Like really I did nothing wrong to cause these people to be rude. Is there a sign on me and I'm just not noticing it? eek.

I've been on a cooking roll I made a roasted chicken and homemade stuffing yesturday and homemade ice cream, today I made chicken soup for dinner.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Ok the full moon is the 26th so I guess the crazies are getting ready.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, I know the feeling! I think that people don't even think about being rude these days...it just sort of comes naturally. I try to teach my kids to always be polite. I can't stand it when someone demands something, instead of saying "please" and "thank you"!

I got 2 new cabinets for my scrapbook room on sale! I want to go back and get 2 new drawers while they are also on sale, but funds are running low right now. I don't want to dwindle my bank account away before my next payday. I got one of the cabinets put together. I just have to put the other one together and then fill them up!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

My dwindling bank account just got refilled today! Well, atleast for a little bit, lol.

Do you know how long the sale is going on for Amy, maybe it will be on long so you can the drawers too.

My husband just got his Building Inspectors License for Residential so now hopefully he can get a job for a township. He still needs to take a test for Commercial. Maybe things will start to turn up! I hope so.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I opened the second box and one of the sides were broken! I got Danny to take it back to exchange it, but they had no more! I am going to stop at another Wal Mart to see if they have one. I just bet that they won't have it on sale, though! Bummer!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Oh Amy that stinks. If you can't find another one maybe you can email the company. I bought a organizer thing and it was missing a side so I emailed them and they did send me the missing side.

It's freezing here and they are talking about snow but I don't think we'll get too much but those are the times you gotta watch out for. I'm more than ready for spring.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Hey guys just a drive by hi. I so do not make time for this fun stuff anymore. uggghhhh life. I'm hoping to scrap all weekend since its a progressive challenge weekend. I guess I will pop back in and get caught up

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I did get another cabinet, but it was $4.50 more than the original one that I bought. OH well, I have it...that's what is important! I just need to get it put together today and then finish my organization in my scrap room. I am hoping to get a few things done for a few swaps and get them in the mail today. I am also hoping to get some scrapbook layouts done today or tomorrow. Since I have a relatively clean scrap room it just screams CREATE SOMETHING IN HERE, ALREADY!! LOL!!

Stacey, I hope you get the time to get crafty this weekend.

Michelle, stay warm, sweetie!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 01-26-13 06:23 PM

michelle I love what your son said those are precious memories

amy I know what you mean when I bought my cubes from m's i thought I wanted the kind that have hanging files then when I got them home I realized that they dont have a bottom on them. so if something is too heavy it is going to fall i am going ot have to fix it myself

hope everyone is doing good

ive been working ugh

one day son I will be able to scrap

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to zrock

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I know I haven't dropped in awhile sorry about that. So Stacy and I was talking and was wondering if any of you would be interested in a retreat in 2014. It would give you more than a year to save I would handle the planning if there was interest and if you are interested what would be a good time of year. So all who is interested please let me know so we can start planning. Now to catch up

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle sorry about the gold fish

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you all know that I was thinking of you all. I hope that you are all doing well.

Aww how sweet thinking of you to

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Oh my fish! I should just give it up, lol. So it's been a couple of weeks since my goldfish died and the tank was sitting there empty so I thought lets get another fish. So me and the kids went to the store yesturday and bought a fish and small frog well less than 24 hours later the fish is ummmm aaa floating...I guess we'll be going back to the fish store.

Shatema, a retreat sounds like fun but unless I win the lottery I have no extra money for a trip.

Amy, did you get any scrapping done?

That job that I was contemplating about it finally was posted so I applied for it last night, so I guess we'll see. I think my chances are pretty good. I know one girl who is also applying for it I think she's my only competition but it's ok if she gets it because then I'll apply for her job because I really like the department she works in. So either way if all goes as planned the outlook is good. I know there's like 3 people from the jail like office applying too but they don't have the expeirenc of working in the office like me and the other girl. But who knows!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

I only have a few of the cubes from Michael's. I am planning to add to my collection, though. I got 2 of the paper holder ones with the dividers. I got 2 of the ones with the 3 drawers and then 2 of the ones that hang on the wall with the 9 cubbies. They just make things look so nice and clutter free. There is so much that I want to redo in my scrappy space, but I have to come up with some inexpensive way to do it.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Oh, I just saw your post, Michelle. Sorry about the goldfish. I didn't get any scrapping done. I did finish 1 of the swaps that I needed to get finished. I am hopeful that I will have time to scrap on Thursday when I'm off work. I really need to finish another project for my sister's SIL.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Those organizer things from Michaels are nice!

I don't know if I was dreaming or what but at like 2:50am I heard someone knocking at my door. I laid in bed for like a minute thinking who would that be then I was like I better get up and look maybe my neighbor needed help but I looked and no one was there- strange!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I've Pinteresting and getting too many ideas, not a good thing.

I have an interview for that job. Eekk I'm a nervous wreck about it. I don't know why. I work in the office and know most of the stuff.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics