Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

Stacey, hope you start to feel better.

Amy, sounds like you got some good goodies.

Zandra, how is your daughter in law feeling?

I really don't think I'm getting that job. I'll be quiet surprised if I'm offered it.

I've been having this annoying throat thing like a vitamin is stuck or like I'm being strangled kind of feeling. I've had this feeling before but it usually comes and goes and lately it isn't going. I should go to the Drs but I really don't want to go...not to mention my eyes have also been twitching too. I'm falling apart.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 02-18-13 07:24 PM
In response to cutencrafty

I thought I told you guys my dil miscarried they are doing good

that throat thing has been going around ALOT

guess what I actually scrapped but Im having trouble with my phone to upload ugh

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

Zandra, I didn't know, I'm sorry. Hugs...

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I just found out I didn't get that job. Oh well.

I don't think I really wanted the job but just kinda annoyed that I work in the office and know the job but he goes and picks someone else. I should of just pulled out my application so I didn't feel this way.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 02-19-13 06:56 PM

michelle im sorry I know how you feel you didnt really want it but it would have been nice for them to say we would really like you to take th epostion because you already know the job and then you could have said well that is isnt really going to work for me after all because it would justify what you already do and know.

but if it didnt work out then god has other plans and even though I would have thought like what I wrote above I would have thanked god afterwards for whatever he has in plan for me

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

Zandra, exactly!

I took the day off I had to take my older son to get cavities filled and my younger son has a little cold. Going to do somethings like cleaning then maybe some crafting.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 02-21-13 09:45 AM

i finally scrapped gosh I need to get my mojo back lol

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 02-21-13 09:45 AM

i finally scrapped gosh I need to get my mojo back lol

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Zandra, I'm sorry to hear about your DIL. I hope that she is doing well. I know that kind of loss and it can be heartbreaking.

Michelle, hold yourself together for a little while longer sweetie! LOL!! I'm with Zandra on the job...there may be plans for something better for you on the horizon!

Danny is taking me to some little bed and breakfast this weekend! I really can't wait! It will be nice to just get away for a night or two.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

I better get out the duct tape to hold myself together. lol.

Amy, how was your weekend? I love going to bed and breakfasts. Hope you enjoyed it!

Zandra, I haven't scrapped in sooo long, Yay on scrapping.

So much for that temporary job my husband got I guess it was real temporary like a week. Maybe more work will come from it eventually, I hope!

My older son made me this necklace and he made up this whole story with it and it has magical powers he told me.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello beautiful ladies

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Amy are you still doing the mostly handmade ss swap

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema,I don't think Amy is doing the ss swap anymore, I haven't seen it.

I still need to come up with an idea of what to do for my husband's birthday ahhhhhh. I used to have good ideas but lately my brain is just mush.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Michelle what do he like

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 02-27-13 06:47 PM
In response to babigirl

my head is mush too!! my allergies are just knocking me on my butt

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Hi ladies!

Michelle, the bed & breakfast was awesome! Then, I had to come home and be slapped in the face by reality...more on that in a bit.

Shatema, I have not started the swap up again. I honestly don't know if I will be able to start it up in the near future either.

So, I need a TON of prayers right now ladies! I found out on Monday that I am going to be a grandma and I'm not thrilled about the idea!! I am really struggeling. I am furious! Mainly because Briana is only 16 and he is 25!! He is most certainly old enough to know better!! I honestly wanted to shoot him in the groin! I've talked to her until I am blue in the face!! I am so sick of the "know-it-all" attitude! I am praying for strength to see us through this and wisdom to know what is the right thing to do at all times. Please pray for us, ladies! I certainly appreciate all of your prayers!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

I hope that you ladies start to feel better soon! I know that there has been a lot of allergy stuff going on around here!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, I'm not sure what to say -I'm sorry or congradulations, but I'm praying for you and your daughter. I agree about wanting to shoot him, lol. It could be something worse but I know it's not something you want to have happen at her age. I wish I had good advice (Anna and Zandra are always good at advice where are they when you need them)but my thoughts are that even though she has a know it all attitude she probably really needs you. I'll be thinking of you if you need anything I'm here.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Thanks Michelle! I have decided to make the best of a bad situation. I'm sure that there will be several hiccups along the way, but I am going to do my best to be there for her and the baby...no matter how difficult it may be at times.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Zandra I hope you feel better soon.

Amy I don't know what to say just know we ae hear for you through the ups and the downs. You have my prayers. If you would like i could start it back up i would basically keep the same rules if that's ok with you.

So once i got my birth control auntie flo decided to stop coming around well guess who showed up again after two years and is wreaking havoc on my body. I have been in so much pain the last two days

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics