Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 03-10-13 11:32 AM
In response to crafty mom of 5

sorry for all the bad weather and I too want it to get better

amy!! gosh hun you are such an amazing woman ( I mean we already knew that but) even more so now--im sending hugs to you too

anna was much better with advice on this one--I am having issues with my 15yr dd right now in fact we go this coming week to put her on birth control she recently shared some things with me and it put me on the defense and I was not planning on doing this but I dont really knw what else to do she is a freshman and the boy is a junior.

anyway hope everyone stress goes away or at least reduces some.

I like the gigi and pops--the pops is what my dh has said he wants to be called

also hopes brianna feels better

hope this week is better for everyone luv you guys!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

The past 2 days were spring like, there's hope spring will be here soon. I also did some spring cleaning.

Oh my I thought my eye twitch was getting better but it just started twitching again maybe I am allergic to work maybe it's something with the computer.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to cutencrafty

You might be onto something, Michelle...maybe you could be having an allergic reaction to work!! LOL!! Maybe you need a vacation! Good luck selling that one to your boss!!

Thanks Zandra!

I can't wait for Spring! Danny seems to think that we are going to skip right to Summer weather around here. It rained all day yesterday, but Saturday and Sunday were both lovely days.

Saturday the boys played 3 baseball games...one right after another. They also played one Friday night. I had to go to work after the game on Friday night. I left work and went straight to the ball park. After we left the ball park, we went to my nephew's birthday party. It was at a place where there are games (like at Chuck E. Cheese's), put-put golf, and go cart riding. THe boys had a blast. I was one pooped mom! By the time that I got home Saturday evening, I had been awake for over 24 hours!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I can imagine telling that to my boss she'll think I went insane, lol.

Amy, we are getting your rain today, thanks for sharing, lol. It sounds like you did have an exhausting few days.

I can't believe Easter is only a couple weeks away. I need to start hopping around and getting some stuff. I had plans to make everyone pretty spring wreathes instead of buying the usual easter plants but I haven't started yet.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay! it's Friday once again.

My kids and (me too) really want to go to Disney one day. Unfortunately, whatever I had saved up for it I had to use it to survive through the winter. So once the caddying season starts again I can save up for it again. Just trying to decide if I should save strictly for Disney or put some money aside for a short over night trip to somewhere local which would be like $500 by the time you get hotel, park tickets, and food. It would be $500 closer to getting to Disney if we didn't do something local (when I say local like a 2 hour car drive) but if we did then we could have fun sooner than later but $500 less towards Disney. Disney would be like $4,000. Hope I didn't confuse anybody by all of this, lol....

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies!

Michelle, I would love to go to Disney someday as well. I know what you mean about saving money...it's so tempting to use it for other things. Right now I am saving to remodel my bathroom. I have saved $700 so far this month. I plan to save another $300 before the end of the month. I need to save $600 next month to have all of the money needed to get the remodel finished. I really can't wait! After that remodel, I plan to start saving to remodel the master bathroom and then the kitchen. I also have plans to revamp the kids' rooms. I am in the process of trying to finish up my living room and my bedroom. I just bought a new comforter set and some new bookcases and a new bed frame for my room. I have the paint all picked out, but I just need to go and have it mixed and get ready to work! I have just been too tired and lack the gusto to get it all done. I need a vacation from everything, I think.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, sometimes I have lots of gusto and other times it goes right out the window. You've had a lot going on maybe once things settle you'll get your gusto back. Or if we ever get some springtime weather.

We've decided to do the short trip I think it will be fun and $500 is something I can save up.

I spent my Sunday doing my usual cleaning. But it usually works out good since the kids are happy to just be home playing with their toys watching tv while I clean.

I have one big ghrlhtfihgfiorhgrioh for my MIL she really irratates me, lol like you girls didn't know that already. We went over there for dinner on Friday and lets just say I wish we didn't. Then my poor son is short and the toilet at my parents house is a higher one so he has to sit down to use it and he says it's ok that I sit down it since we are far from Nana's house and she can't see me. I guess she makes him stand up to go. I told him he can do whatever he wants. I'm so tired of her being such a control freak.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

How's everybody doing?

A couple more days then I'll be off for our 1 day off of spring break. lol. Atleast, it a day off though.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Enjoy your day off, Michelle! I have to work on Easter Sunday, but I will get paid double time for it, so I guess that makes it a little better.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, thanks! That stinks about having to work on Easter. Maybe you can have your Easter festivities a day early.

I think I'm having KPA(kindergarten parent anxiety). I never really worried too much with the daycare I always felt safe leaving him there knew no matter what he'd be ok. Now, I'm thinking like what if there's a crazed gunman in his school do I talk to him about stuff like this but I don't want to scare him either. Then there's the whole drop off pick up thing. How do I know there are any strange loonatics lurking around waiting to kidnapp a kid. There's so many crazy people out there.

Then I watched My Strange Addiction last night on TLC I wish I never turned it on. It was sooooo yucky what she was addicted to I had to turn it off.

I think I just want to go crawl into a safe little bubble world.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies! I hope that everyone is doing well.

I have been in the process of redecorating our bedroom. We repainted and got new furniture. I still have some organizing to do, but I love how it has turned out so far! The only down side is the aching back that accompanies climbing up an down a step ladder to paint! LOL!

The next project on my list is a complete bathroom renovation! I have started to compile my list of things that I must have. I think that I might get out of the renovation pretty inexpensively...I hope! LOL! There always seems to be something that you didn't plan for to come up when doing these sorts of things.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, what color did you paint your room?

I was in Joanne Fabrics the other day and there was this fabric I was going to get but the line to get it cut was taking forever and at the time I was iffy about the fabric then I got home and was like oh I should of waited and got the fabric because I think it would go so nice in my living room as a valance.

I think they need to make work days shorter. I need a few extra hours added to my day.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I just did the mad dash lunchtime trip to the mall. I think that can count as my exercise for the day.

My lovely throat thing is back feels like I'm being strangled. It comes and goes. I don't know if it's just anxiety or from my kids hanging on from piggyback rides or something else.

Tonight we are going to dye easter eggs. Then going to my parents tomorrow to celebrate easter. Then I'm assuming easter at my in-laws on Sunday. She hasn't said anything to me about yet.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter.

Amy, I know you have to work, do they do anything at your workplace to celebrate?

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

Hello all

I just thought I would pop in & wish you all a happy easter!

I can't believe how long it is since I posted or had time for anything creative. I forgot how hard it is to have a little one in the house! Ted is such a little monkey he has just started crawling & is keeping me very busy. Although I lost my scraproom to my oldest son I have just taken an order for wedding invitations & place cards 30 of them!!! Talk about jumping back in. My hubby has said when we have some spare money I can get a desk to put in the bedroom so at least I will have a little corner to call my own again. Teddy will be going into his own room soon so I will have some space where the cot is at the minute to fill.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to xAlysonex

Hi Alison! I'm glad that you all are doing well!

Michelle, the paint color is called Kentucky Bluegrass. It's sort of like an aqua color. It's very pretty! I just love it! It makes such a huge difference!

They do celebrate with the resident's. There's not much in the way for the employees, but that's OK with me. We will be eating dinner at my mother-in-law's house. She said that she is going to cook. I have to work, so I will miss church. But, I will be enjoying dinner at her house. I will probably have to say a prayer before I go over there though. She has not been very kind to Briana the last few weeks...so I might need some help in trying to keep my mouth shut. Say a prayer for me ladies...PLEASE!!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Alison, Hi! Glad you stopped in. Next time don't stay away so long! That's great about your invitation order.

Amy, it sounds pretty. Hope everything goes well today for at your MIL's and it stays peaceful.

The boys are busy playing with their new easter toys and being good so far.

I have to go clean the fish tank it's scary, ahhhhh! Yikes!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! I didn't have to choke my MIL after all! LOL!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 04-01-13 01:48 PM

hi guys hope you are all doing good--hope you had a great easter.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! I didn't have to choke my MIL after all! LOL!!

Oh darn, maybe next time hehe

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to xAlysonex

Alyson, cute new avi!!

Amy, glad you didn't have to choke anybody. I didn't have to choke anyone either, lol. My MIL was good too.

I ended up going back to Joanne Fabrics to get that fabric to make a valance. The best part it was on sale when I went back!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics