Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to cutencrafty

Has anyone seen or heard from Anna and Stacey? I wonder how they are doing. I miss them.

I have off tomorrow. I have a dermatologist appointment to look at my moles I can't imagine it will be fun. My reg Dr. has been telling me to get them checked out. I've heard they look everywhere when doing a full body check, ugh! Then I'm getting my full bloodwork done. I went to the nutrionist earlier this week. I'll be well in check by the time I'm done.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 06-06-13 10:40 AM

hi guys hope you are all doing ok

amy is there a target near you?? they have alot of cute stuff for a dollar too

I havent heard from either of them

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Hello ladies! I haven't heard from Anna or Stacey lately either. I hope that all is well with them!

Zandra, there is a Target about 60 miles from me. I do go to that town sometimes because there is a Hobby Lobby, Ross and Books-a-million there also. I just never have the time to go in there. I usually have someone else with me that is in a hurry! I need to make time to go on my own sometime soon! LOL!!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to crafty mom of 5

A baby girl how exciting! congratulations!!!

I am still considering trying for a girl I must be crazy. Teddy is a complete nightmare he wont let me put him anywhere so I can get on, the highchair, the door bouncer, his cot or play pen he just screams for freedom. Yesterday he somehow got out of his harness & climbed out of his highchair & fell to the floor, I was at the door & gone for a minute. I feel so bad for him. He is trying so hard to walk & is everywhere using the furniture for support. I keep saying your too small stop it lol. He is exhausting me some days I pray bedtime will come quicker.

Although he is sleeping through all night lately I am not getting enough sleep my order book is packed & I have a list of gifts that I need to make for friends & family too so late at night is the only time I can get much done.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to xAlysonex

Alyson, I hope that things start to look up for you soon. Maybe you will find the time to get a quick nap in here or there.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Alyson, glad to hear you have lots of orders, I hope Ted calms down so you can get some peace and quiet.

I got a mole scraped off hopefully it won't be anything more than that. Then with my bloodwork my glucose came but a little high I hope that doesn't mean I have diabetes.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I'm exhausted I really could use a nap. Maybe after some lunch I'll perk up.

My older son is graduating from Preschool on friday. They are wearing little caps and gowns and having a little cermony, it should be cute. I can't believe it I remember going there with him when he was 4 months old to check out the place now he's 5 years old! I need another baby, my kids are getting toooooo big. lol.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

The grow up quickly, Michelle! Briana will be graduating high school this next year, and Hunter the year after that! It seems like only yesterday they were tagging along behind me in the grocery store. It goes by so fast!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

This next year will be Brittany's last year in Jr High School!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! I played in my craft room all weekend. I did come out to make Danny his Father's Day breakfast, though. The boys and I made his favorite...banana nut muffins and some bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. We were going to go to the drive in, but it was raining. I guess we will have to go another time.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

When the kids were babies everyone told me they grow up so fast, it's true.

That sounds like a good weekend, Amy. I was just wondering if Brianna's boyfriend is still being supportive with the baby on the way? I hope he is.

I made my husband his favorite dinner and then made up a little game for him. I wrote on cards of things the kids could do to Daddy. Like give him a hug or pull his hair, etc... The kids had lots of fun with that.

I could use a calgon take me away moment, lol... life is just too busy. I was watching house hunters on HGTV and there was a family that was tired of the constant cycle of running here and there and thought there must be more to life so I think they lived in like maybe Michigan they moved from Michigan to Peru (I think) to live a more meaningful life. It sounded like a great idea. I wish I had the guts to do something different.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I honestly don't know where things stand between the two of them. Her hormones are all over the place these days. One minute, he's the best thing since sliced bread and the next she couldn't care less about him. She still has so much growing up to do. It really scares me sometimes to think that she will be responsible for another human being!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I'm sure all in the end she'll be a great Mom. She has you as a role model and you're a great Mom.

Oh my yikes I wish I could zipper up my mouth so I don't blurt out what I'd like to say. Here at work they had the walls painted and new carpeting put in. So they had to move/disasmeble everything. So when they put the desks back 2 girls desks got switched and the 1 girl keeps going on and on about it. Like it's a desk live with it or call the facilities guys to switch it back but really she's been whining all day about it.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Thank you, Michelle!

There are several people on my job that are so negative...about everything! I have to distance myself to keep from getting sucked into it. That negativity eats at your soul.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I know all about that negativity eating at your soul with my MIL, lol...I need to get a book or go to a class and learn how not let negativity eat away your insides.

I got this new polish it's really pretty it reminds me of glittery teal blue thickers- it's that OPI liquid sand polish. I gotta now paint my toes in it.

With work they are running a Bus trip to the Bronx Zoo I hope they can get enough people otherwise it's going to be cancelled. I think the kids would have a ton of fun.

I have off again tomorrow I hope to get some crafting done. I really should go through and organize/declutter my house.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I am so excited! I am off this coming up weekend and Monday is my birthday, so I get to take off Monday night also...with pay!! I have never had a job where you get paid to take off on your birthday!!

Mom and I are going to go out to eat lunch and to Hobby Lobby! I can't wait to see what they have on clearance! I really got a lot of good things the last time I went! I'm not sure, but I think that we will go to the drive in on Monday night with the boys.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, that sounds like fun!! That's pretty good to get a paid day off for your birthday.

The zoo trip got canceled not enough people signed up. Maybe there will be luck in the fall.

My older son has some odd hive like rash thing. I don't know what it is if it's from the heat or what.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Ugh, work is super boring today.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I think it was the heat that caused my son's rash.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, I hope that your baby's rash is better. This heat, especially humid heat, causes everyone to be miserable!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics