Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to cutencrafty

It sounds like you are staying busy, Alison. The banner looks so cute in your little prince's room.

Michelle, I don't think that I have checked out a book from the library since I was in college. I love to go into books-a-million! That's a great book store. They have a coffee place inside that has lots of gourmet coffees and pastries. I love gourmet coffees! I have spent a small fortune in that store! LOL!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

I'm not a library loser delinquent anymore I found the book!lol.

Books-a-Million sounds like Barnes and Nobles.

Oh my Hobby Lobby is a great place. I wish I had one closer to me I'd go there all the time. It' not that far like 45 minutes away but it's not super close like Michaels is.

I'm so tired I didn't sleep too good last night I think I was too cold. So then I ended up sleeping late and then didn't have enough time to make dinner for tonight.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I'm glad you found your library book, Michelle.

Books-a-million is like Barnes and Nobles.

There is a Hobby Lobby that is more than 60 miles away from me, but there is also a Michael's that is more than 60 miles away. The Hobby Lobby is easier to get to though. So I just go there out of habit. I will go to Michael's when I want to see something different.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Eekk 60 miles! I'm really spoiled with how close I am to stores.

Took my son to the allergist Dr. just for a usual follow up appointment and he's still highly allergic to cashews and pistachios. I really miss eating cashews, I liked them.

I got my rings back after the repairs they beautiful and sparkly. Even though it was a lot of money glad I'm got them done.

I can't believe it's almost August and 6 more months till Christmas!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Hi Shatema!

I'm so sad my favorite spa that I go to was burnt down by a fire. I hope they rebuild. I didn't go there alot but that was my one thing I would always tell my husband to get me as a gift for christmas or my birthday.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

aww michelle I am so sorry to hear about the spa

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Today is a day that I'd like to have just spent the day under the covers.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, I have plenty of those kinds of days. I hope that you cheer up soon sweetie!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Thanks, Amy!

I just hate being a girl sometimes (it those lovey 2 weeks where I'm and emotional basketcase) between that and my house situation it's not a good combination together. We keep trying and trying to get our mortgage modified but it's not going good. And sometimes I think maybe we should just give up, maybe we really aren't meant to live there forever and for some reason things might be better to live somewhere else. I don't know.

Amy, how is Brianna doing?

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I hope that everything works out for you Michelle.

Briana is doing well. She will start her 2 week visits to the doctor soon. I am planning her baby shower. I have so much to do before October!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

How exciting Amy!!

I'm have kindergarten parent anxiety again!lol. I start thinking about all these things. Like if he'll be able to open his lunch box, will he make friends, if he'll be safe.... I wonder if there's an KPA Club out there - lol

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

It's midnight & I said I was staying up late to do some child free housework ssshhh.... don't tell anyone i'm not

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to xAlysonex

That's normal Michelle. I think that we all went through that when we sent our babies to kindergarten for the first time. It gets a little better as the year progresses.

Alison, your secret is safe with me! LOL!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I won't tell either Alyson, lol. Hope you enjoyed your kid free cleaning night!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Stacey, Anna, and Zandra I hope you all stop back in here. We miss you here...

The past few days have been super busy at work things are calming down now I'm glad so now I can think again, lol.

I have off next friday I'm very tempted to treat myself and get a pedicure/manicure. But then again I always think to myself I can do them myself and save that money. Probably should save the money.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies! I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend! I am off this weekend! Yay! I am going to craft my heart out!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay, that sounds like fun. My goal is to get the house clean so then I can craft tonight.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well. Its been a busy but good week for me. We had revival at church last week and it was amazing. Yesterday went to a cook out that was nice too. Next saturday is my baby girls birthday she will be 4. We have a big day planned going to take her and her friends to get there nails painted then to lunch maybe a movie and then to the park. The night before me and her godsister and my bff (her godsister mother) is going to have a mother daugther sleepover.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, I'm sure your daughter will have a great time with her birthday party. I'd like to have that for my party and the sleepover sounds like fun!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics