Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to mom2lfh

Alison I remember those days with my ex in the military and calculating the worth of visits. Let us know how the letter goes. I'm curious if there's a diffrent response to your leaving when its in black and white.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to crafty mom of 5

As an ex cheerleading coach, those that take it seriously make it a sport. My girls worked as hard as the football players. What a commitment, too, on your behalf, Amy, to drive 2 hours and spend the day. I hope u took a good book or portable scarpbook projects. Regardless welcome to a daughter in jr high and that culture.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to mom2lfh

Count me in Connie for a virtual trip to CEC ony if it has a ball pit. Remember those? They were so much fun despite those stories. Good call to go on a Monday. Weekend at a CEC equals headache. Hope u take and scrap lots of pictures.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Challenge anyone? I was thinking a challenge/slash/swap/slas h/bet all in one type of challenge. I don't want to give to many details now because I don't want want to give anyone a head start. I just wanna see who'd be interested. It's meant to motivation you to get pages scrapped. It would be a challenge against yourself yet we'd have a final winner here. I was thinking as a bet/slash/swap those players that lose would place in an envelope one small scrap item and send it to the winner. Again just seeing who wants to play and if after I give the details you don't want to u can back out of course.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Stacey, that sounds like fun! I'm in!

Good luck at Chuck E Cheese! That place can be a nightmare! We haven't been in a couple of years. We get in there, but I always have the hardest time getting OUT! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! LOL!!

I did take some books on scrapbooking to read. I also took my Big Book of Handmade Cards. It has a lot of really neat ideas on handmade cards. I read some at the beginning of the practice, because I was sooooooooo bored. After they learned to do more things, I got more interested in what they were doing so I started watching them.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Very cool and with that many hours to work together I bet they made amazing progress

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

Hi, Stacey, thanks for asking me to join. You Rock. I would love to join the group. Challanges are great. I love to swap without the fear of being flaked on. :0)

Here is the down low of me. I have two kids dauger 7, son 3. I have a 12 year old step son. married for 8 years. And YES... I am a Super MOM!! lol

Edited by charlottemd on 06-15-09 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to charlottemd

Yep Stacey that sounds like fun, whatever it is!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to mom2lfh

I'm always up for a challenge

Well the letter is in lets see if anything gets said now i've made it formal in all honesty i doubt it, but idc anymore i'm quite looking forward to sitting around the house more

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

Welcome Super Mom Charlotte. Glad 2 have so many on board 4 a challenge.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I would love to do a challenge but I have no time. Sorry count me out. I have enough trouble getting time to scrap can't add more to do.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

Alison let the count down begin

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

thank you thank you ( BIG BOW ) lol

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to charlottemd

I just stopped by real quick, thanks to an invite from Stacey, I can't read all 8 pages right now, 2 busy days ahead of me, but I'm in, tho I don't know if I'm really qualified, lol. I'll let you judge from my details:

I'm Melinda (obviously, lol), but prefer to be called Mel, but either way is fine.
I'm 41, and have been with my dh for 22 years (23 in Oct.), but only married to him for 18 (19 in Oct.). I have 2 beautiful daughters, Kendall just turned 18 last month, and decided she's tired of being treated like a child, and moved out, but is slowly working her way towards moving back home. She graduates high school tomorrow. Kelsie is 16, and no complaints there.
I worked 12 hours a day for the last 10 years, and missed most of their growing up, but downgraded to part time last October, and work driving a Fedex truck from 5:30 to 9:30 am. I scrapbook and take care of things at home the rest of the day.

And I am always up for a challenge! I have 22 years of pics to get done!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to MelindaK

Aww I felt a lil guilty today my boss kept dropping hints about how hard the rotas were going to be for July now there are 2 people leaving. She was stressed trying to do them and its her bday today so i felt a twang of guilt then my evil side found it quite funny.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to xAlysonex

• xAlysonex Said:
Aww I felt a lil guilty today my boss kept dropping hints about how hard the rotas were going to be for July now there are 2 people leaving. She was stressed trying to do them and its her bday today so i felt a twang of guilt then my evil side found it quite funny.

LOL! This made me laugh! You felt guilty for like a minute, right! Hehehehehe! We all like to feel appreciated. Life is toooo short to stay stressed out all of the time because of your job...or annoying family members. Of course, I'm not naming names (my mother-in-law). I hope that you thouroughly enjoy your down time!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Welcome Charlotte and Mel! I hope that you guys feel right at home here. There are a good group of Super Moms here. I've learned a few good lessons here. I look foward to chatting with you guys!

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to cutencrafty

I concur with what Amy said a great bunch to chat with here. Welcome Mel. I'm glad 2 hear your oldest bab has made it to the graduation mile stone. I know she threw u a huge curve ball after her b-day, but at least she's still pitching and going to graduate. Alison you lil devil! Love it. You go girl. I laughed so hard my son had to ask "what what" and then I caught Amy's jab at MIL. Now I see we have a new subject that we share. TG my soon 2B MIL is ok. In fact she's more of a grandmother figure in my son's life then his real grandma on his dad's side. Again welcome ladies. And still counting who'd like a challenge. If u don't have time trust me I undestand. I'm only offering 'cause it's summer.

Belinda Anne
Guru
Belinda Anne

Thanks for the invite, this looks like just the place for me. I need a place to vent about dh and MIL etc too. I am going to go back and catch up on all the chat soon, but now I must go to bed it is 10pm here.

Bella

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics