Page 1 of 11 
Username Post: So I have already been to Big Lots...        (Topic#1505577)
gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

I went because I read somewhere that they had Thickers and since I love Thickers I just had to go see if my BL had them and nope, nada, not a single one........BUT...........

They have Ek Success Punches!!! Some are corner punches, some were border punches and then there were some that punched tiny holes that you could then sew threw to make the design. I was a good girl and came home with these 4 only! Thought you needed some enabling this Memorial day!

Oh yeah, I also went by JoAnns and since my store is so tiny and duddy there was nothing I wanted except they had the 8x8 cardstock for 10 cents each so I grabbed up what I wanted from that.

*~* Punches *~* By Gg Loves Matthew

Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to gg loves Matthew

Wow! You can't beat that for $2..

You never know with my Big Lots. One day you can go and rack up and other day you will be wasting your time.. I haven't been in a while so this definitely makes me want to go and see if they have anything new?? I would love it if they got Thickers in, I love Thickers!! Congratulations on all your new punches though!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Hannah S

two dollars????

I am so there tomorrow after work

petergabrielfan
Queen
petergabrielfan
In response to CommaHolly

I just got Thickers at mine today! They had about 10-12 different colors and fonts to pick from. I stocked up!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to petergabrielfan

• petergabrielfan Said:
I just got Thickers at mine today! They had about 10-12 different colors and fonts to pick from. I stocked up!

ugh! I am sooooooooo jealous! But way to go!

petergabrielfan
Queen
petergabrielfan

The cashier told my friend and me that they just got them, so keep checking! Maybe yours hasn't put them out yet?

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho

Oh I'm getting my hopes up now for the Thickers! They just put those punches out at mine so hopefully Thickers are on their way...

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to AmyWho

I SO want the Thickers. I was there yesterday and they didn't have them nor the punches, but I've bought some of those similar punches at TMs a while back. I paid about that much too.

Awesome score, Gina!!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-25-09 04:34 PM
In response to shopgirlaudi

OOOO, I want some Thickers!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-25-09 04:35 PM

• petergabrielfan Said:

How much were the Thickers?

Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
two dollars????

I am so there tomorrow after work

Me too!!

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey
In response to Lal

Oh man, I love thickers... I will have to start making stops at mine... we have at least 5 Big Lots stores anywhere from 10 - 30 minutes from my house. Not to mention my mom has one in her town, I can have her start looking to. I go through those soo fast.... I love big lots.

-Melissa-
Angel
-Melissa-
In response to Mama of a monkey

My Big Lots never has ANYTHING! But, awesome for those of you that get the goodies!

petergabrielfan
Queen
petergabrielfan
In response to Lal

• Lal Said:
  • petergabrielfan Said:

How much were the Thickers?

They were $2/pack.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

As soon as I heard this I jammed over to my BL...no thickers or punches! The worst part is they redid the whole store and the scrappy section is so small now it's depressing...
Congrats to all you lucky shoppers that got your goodies!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx
In response to StaceyE

I have had my eyes peeled for the Thickers!!! Haven't seen them yet, but have been checking my 2 nearby BL's couple times a week for the past couple of weeks. Figure the product turns over quickly, but everytime I am there I only see the same stuff. I am hoping that one day just one day I will walk in there and there will be new stuff

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to niknaxx

Thanks for the enable...will check out mine tomorrow!!!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to ashtonsmommy

Tomorrow I am off to check a couple other Big Lots for Thickers!! I will let you know what I find if anything~

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 05-26-09 09:44 AM

My big lots never seems to get all the good stuff you find at yours!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Hev

My store hasn't had much lately.

I'll have to check again.

Not sure I'm really excited about thickers though. I already have so many alphabet sets that I don't seem to use. But maybe if I had more....

Page 1 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics