Username Post: Holy WOW. You won't believe what I found        (Topic#1505821)
raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Today I was in M's shopping for stuff to make a scrapbook for DD's teacher. I knew they'd been making some changes..but WOW!! Today, I found some MME pps, which is cool. But the biggest surprise is that they have a huge stocked section filled with Tim Holtz stuff. I did a double take and then stood cursing myself since I didn't have a coupon.. which items.. well all of these..

Actually I'm not sure which grungeboards they had.. there were a few. And a few of the big masking patterns. WOW wow and double wow!! Definetly worth saving those M's Coupons now!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to raindancer

M's is carrying all sorts of new sb goodies. They are rockin' that section:)

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to shopgirlaudi

They've had these at my M's for a long while now. They must be expanding into the other stores, or maybe they are expanding their selections! That would be great.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-27-09 07:49 PM
In response to Scrapingbliss

I wonder what ours is going to put out where they are clearacing all the We R Memory Keepers paper pads and the Sassafras Lass.

JennAboo
Expert
JennAboo
In response to Lal

Yaaaaa, Maybe I will make a trip down there next week to see if there is anything new at the one in Beaumont.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to JennAboo

I have been looking for that sanding block. My DH and I both want one. He loves a sanding block rather than using an electric sander and nowhere around here sells one. We tried practically every tool store and dept. Right now, he wraps the paper around a block of wood and tacks it. What a PITA, not to mention hard on his hands. My Mike's has had the other Tim Holtz stuff for a while, but I have not seen the sanding block. I might have to go check that out! They didn't email me any Coupons this week, though, like they usually do. However, I have one for ACM that I will use at Mike's.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to siameseplease

yup, seen them for the past month at MY Ms,,,

but one thing makes me scream,,lol,,,

they carry DISTRESS stickles,,,,,,but not regular stickles,,,,,

arghhhhhh

texasrnc
Diva
texasrnc
In response to siameseplease

I just found the sanding block yesterday at HL- it was on clearance for $3.59!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 05-28-09 02:58 AM
In response to texasrnc

I hate the new scrapbook album they are carrying now though. But, mine has Stickles now, so that's cool.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to KimKV

humph. the michaels nearest me STINKS and doesnt' have any of that stuff. I've been ordering more and more online since I no longer live close to the AC Moore I used to like. Seems like every other michaels is better than the one near me, because I know one I used to live semi-near had the Tim Holtz stuff too, but not mine!

vetmom
vetmom 
Veteran
vetmom
In response to Tina scraps

My michaels in Columbia has all this too(They completely revamped the sb section and wow-it's bordering on comparing to an Archiver's! I also found the Tim Holtz fragments-which I'm going to try-I watched the video on fragments on sb-Looks kinda neat.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to vetmom

So not good for my bank acct. So not going to go to M's.

Must.

Resist.

Must!!!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics