Username Post: Cuttlebug vs Cricut        (Topic#1506045)
styme123
Resident
styme123

I had some questions for all of you CB users. I have been thinking about getting a CB but wasn't sure if it was really worth it. I have a Cricut with a lot of the cartridges for die cuts. The Cricut can also be used to create designs to emboss.I was thinking about using the CB for the embossing part. I have a Shapeboss from Fiskars where you can do the designs by hand but thought the CB might be better? If you were using a 12x12 paper how do you use a embossing plate? or is it more for just card size papers? Thanks for your input.
Products Referenced in This Post:

janellie
Diva
janellie
In response to styme123

I don't personally have the CB but I have several of their embossing folders that I use on my Big Shot machine and I use my cricut for everything else.

Products Referenced in This Post:

married05
Idol
married05
In response to janellie

The largest you can emboss with the CB is A2 size. I have a Cricut, but I use my CB all of the time for embossing. I've heard there may be a new larger CB in the works...

styme123
Resident
styme123
In response to married05

Thanks for the replies. I actually went out and got today. AC moore had a 50% off coupon so I got it for $40

KaityBlue
Expert
KaityBlue
In response to styme123

• styme123 Said:
Thanks for the replies. I actually went out and got today. AC moore had a 50% off coupon so I got it for $40

Welcome to the CB world! I love mine! dont have a cricut, but got a feeling there is one in my future!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics