Username Post: picture frames        (Topic#1506187)
New Kid On the Block

I am would like to add qoutes to my picture frames. What do you use to do this?? I am just starting out so I do not have too much knowledge on what products exist. I saw vellum quotes at Micheals but they do not look like they would be for this. Any tips on what to use? THanks for your help!!!
susan

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to susanalba

Rub-Ons would most likely work best, just rub on the outside of the glass!

I have included a few examples! Hope this helps!

New Kid On the Block
In response to susanalba

thanks so much for the help! I would like to actually add the quotes to the wood itself..would those still work?

6PackScrapper
Veteran
6PackScrapper
In response to susanalba

I think it depends on the wood finish. The more bumpy and deeper cracks in the wood, the harder it would be to apply the rub on's. If your wood is somewhat smooth and you use rub on's that have continueous words (not separate letters) they will be easier to apply and probably not tear. I would recommend you put a clear finish over the top so it doesn't get scratched off.

If you have a cutting machine,like a slice, you can buy Vinyl and you can cut your own quotes and they have self adhesive backing.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Chandra

Scrappin-Passions
Resident
Scrappin-Passions
In response to 6PackScrapper

I tend to use paints or stencils a lot for adding lettering or decoration to my frames. I have found that it is smart to add a layer of sealant or finish to protect it, I agree Chandra.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics