Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Cricut cartridge printouts        (Topic#1506249)
j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 06-01-09 08:27 AM

does anybody know if this is even available?

I would love to make printouts of the designs on cricut cartridges to put in a binder. A regular sheet with all the designs for each option on the cartridge so you would have a quick and handy reference when deciding on embellishments for a page. I know they have those sheets in the back of the little book that comes with each cartridge, but I"m looking for a full size version where I can put all the cart options in one binder to put on my desktop for easy reference.

sioux70
Expert
sioux70
In response to j3Mel

I would really like something like that too. I might try to scan the back of the boxes, and then print it. Just a thought.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to sioux70

Great idea....

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Patti Sylvia

You can get those lists HERE

musica620
Idol
musica620
In response to gg loves Matthew

That doesn't have everything. It just has what is on the box. Storybook has so much more to it. I take it there isn't a complete list.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 06-01-09 10:22 AM
In response to musica620

One of my cartridges (I can't remember which) has a page in the back for each function key and what that design will cut out. I may end up scanning that and making it bigger to put in a notebook. None of the rest of my carts have it. I was hoping someone knew of a link where I could print them from the internet.

I noticed that cricut's site has 81/2 x 11 listed behind each cartridge name but no actual link

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
does anybody know if this is even available?

I would love to make printouts of the designs on cricut cartridges to put in a binder. A regular sheet with all the designs for each option on the cartridge so you would have a quick and handy reference when deciding on embellishments for a page. I know they have those sheets in the back of the little book that comes with each cartridge, but I"m looking for a full size version where I can put all the cart options in one binder to put on my desktop for easy reference.

I'm not certain what exactly you want to print. If it is the designs that the cartridges have that are on the back of the boxes go to the Cricut web site. Click on the product tab. select the cartridges you are interested in. Than select the cartridge designs. A pdf page should come up and you can print it and add to a binder. This is what I have done.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 06-01-09 07:30 PM
In response to dotfree

I want sheets with all th extra designs that aren't on the back of the box. The back of the box is easy, it's the extra function designs that I can't find.

scrapmom47
Veteran
scrapmom47
In response to j3Mel

Linda's blog has a lot of cheat sheets.

Hope I did this correct

Cricut cheat sheets

collectin scraps
Resident
collectin scraps
In response to scrapmom47

Join the yahoo group cricut cheat sheets and get access to all kinds of printouts.

danee 
New Kid On the Block
  • danee on 03-19-10 09:04 AM
In response to j3Mel

http://www.scribd.com/people/documents/4047 71-sara?page...

Try this site. They have screen shots for each function key of the cartridge. They also have photo shots of the designs for each function. I printed all of them and have them in a binder. More information here than what you will find on the box or even the booklet that comes with the cartridge. Hope this is what you have been looking for.

danee 
New Kid On the Block
  • danee on 03-19-10 09:07 AM
In response to j3Mel

Try this site. They have screen shots for each function key of the cartridge along with the pictures on the keypad that the function selected will give you. They also have photo shots of the designs for each function. I printed all of them and have them in a binder. More information here than what you will find on the box or even the booklet that comes with the cartridge. Hope this is what you have been looking for.

vlfair 
New Kid On the Block
In response to danee

I have a program on my Mac called Bento. It's a great database program and I keep a lot of lists of things there.

Anyway, I have a list of my Cricut Cartridges. I have downloaded the PDF of the sample sheet and handbook to my computer. Now when I click on a cartridge, the sample sheet opens first then I can also flip through the handbook easily to find what I need and/or determine if what I need is even in that cartridge.

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to danee

• danee Said:

Try this site. They have screen shots for each function key of the cartridge along with the pictures on the keypad that the function selected will give you. They also have photo shots of the designs for each function. I printed all of them and have them in a binder. More information here than what you will find on the box or even the booklet that comes with the cartridge. Hope this is what you have been looking for.

UHHH, nothing there...

mommyfink
Tenant
mommyfink
In response to Scrapsaholic

You can go to cricut.com and get pdfs of each handbook you can print out.

http://www.cricut.com/information/cartridge _library.asp...

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to mommyfink

Try this Scribd document:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2455851/SamplePag es040508

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to CMLeach

I did this and I can't remember where I got the link from. It was awesome it had 6 handbood pages to a sheet.
I can't believe I did not save it and I have lots more cartridges to add.
Although I have 3 2" binders and alot of printing I use it alot. Seems easier to grab than the booklets and while flipping through the tabbed pages I become more familiar with the other cartridges that I have.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

http://web.me.com/lynnforte/www.luvmycricut.info/Large_...
I hope this helps

ShawnMosch
New Kid On the Block
ShawnMosch
In response to creater1

I was just looking at the Cricut Cartridge list and I found a couple of new ones . . . at least they were new to me . . . Classic Font and Cricut Essentials (no . . . it is not Accent Essentials . . . it is a different one)

Have you guys heard about these, or I am just late on finding out about them?

There are pictures posted here
http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-cricut-...

New Kid On the Block
In response to j3Mel

I believe it is unavailable. I have decided to make all cuts from each book in their different sizes, and place them in a loose leaf book. That is, when I have time....

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics