Page 1 of 1080 
Username Post: *Stickles Lovers* COF/gallery support group (Full and Active)        (Topic#1506547)
jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Just trying out a COF for a group of friends for chatting and sharing.

There is no particular requirements. Just check in if you feel like it. I should be on here at least once or twice a week.

If we have enough interest, we could do challenges (doesn't have to be all scrap-related too).

Feel free to share LOs, cards, altered items, or any creations/photos that you wish to share!

The only catch is that it is a closed group. If you want to add a friend, please bring it to our attention and I will wait for member approval from all of you.

For now, I'm the so called 'driver' (you can vote me out though ) and Liz-M has graciously agreed to be our 'co-driver'.

BTW, I encourage everyone to continue posting on the other threads that you're active in. This is a laid back thread... check in whenever you want to!

Members:
Shirley
Liz-M
Liz-F
Jenni
Dawn
Pat
Cathy
Joy
Vivian
Elizabeth
Monica
Cindy
Jane
Tink

Edited by jellyziva on 07-06-09 08:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

I'm here! Thanks Shirley, for starting this!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to moxiegirl23

I'm here. Love the name. Thanks for starting it Shirley.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to foltzy

Glad you're here.. hopefully it's not too stressful for everyone to add a thread to keep up with!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I know Vivian added some items to her gallery.. check them out too....

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

no trouble for me.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

can I just say that I am on pace to be caught up with 2009 by Saturday night and on pace to be finished with 2008 maybe by the end of June probably the end of July! And then it's onto my Disney 2008 albums and my CM career album.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Way to go Liz.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Woohoo! Glad you got them done, Liz-M! That is a lot of pages!

Liz-F.. has summer started for Micayla yet?

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

Her last day was Tuesday. So were in full summer mood here.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

someday we'll have summer vacation!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

My summer has started... I am going to be busy.

DD is staying home with us Tues and Thur. I work on Mon and Wed (in the office) and Fri (part of the day from home).

I've got a schedule going. There will be review time in the morning.. I got exercise books for the kids to do. Then it's a little PBS/Disney time (TV). On Tues, it'll be grocery/food shopping, then lunch and craft/baking/cooking time. On Thurs, it'll be 'field trip' (museums/play/library/aqu atic centers). In the afternoon, there will some reading time . Then a bit more PBS time.. snacks, and then swimming lessons for both.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

the best thing I ever did was set a schedule.

monday is kitchen cleaning day. Obviously I clean up messes in there daily, but Monday is the day I clean all the appliances, wipe down the cabinets, do the floor, etc.
Tuesday is bathroom day
Wednesday is Living room, thursday is the dining room's turn and Friday is the bedroom.

I'm so less stressed now that I've been doing this, and my house is cleaner, easier to clean and more peaceful.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Yep I have a cleaning schedule too. I vacuum every other night because doing it every night would drive me nuts. Laundry is Saturday and Wednesday and Dishes get loaded every night but the dishwasher gets run every other night.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

laundry is done practically every day...as soon as a bucket is filled, I want it washed. I did get it off my to do list by putting John in charge of it.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Wow... you guys vacuum a lot!

I need to make a housework schedule as well!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

I don't vacuum...ever. I make John do it. I think he does it once a week or twice a month or something like that. I refuse to vacuum. Hate it so I don't do it.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

Brian and I also have a rule that if you want to come to our house and you want to come to a clean house call me at least 10 minutes before you get here. I don't clean up during the day because the kids just wreck it, they pick up all toys before bed and I do the rest when they are asleep. 10 minutes is to get everything picked up and vacuumed both the living room and kitchen (One big room and they use it all to play all day long).

Honestly, I can't wait until the have a playroom

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

I hate to vacuum too but I have to do it. You can see everything on this dark carpet.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

I have a light carpet, and it's even worse because the road sand stains it and there are coffee stains and juice stains in it. I'd much rather have hardwood everywhere.

Page 1 of 1080 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics