Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: MUST HAVES        (Topic#1506559)
LeisCreationsNCrafts
Veteran
LeisCreationsNCrafts

So I'm sure there has been a posting on this before. Well I've finally re-arranged my mini craft area and I'm just itching to buy new goodies. I have most of the staples:
-FLOWERS, OODLES PAPER, PUNCHES, STICKLES, T.H. ITEMS,RIBBON,MARKERS/PENS , CIRCUIT, SILHOUETTE,STAMPS, BUTTONS, STICKERS & ADHESIVES.

So waht's everyone's must haves? Or currant favs I shoudl look into purchasing? TIA!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to LeisCreationsNCrafts

• Aloha_Joy74 Said:

So I'm sure there has been a posting on this before. Well I've finally re-arranged my mini craft area and I'm just itching to buy new goodies. I have most of the staples:
-FLOWERS, OODLES PAPER, PUNCHES, STICKLES, T.H. ITEMS,RIBBON,MARKERS/PENS , CIRCUIT, SILHOUETTE,STAMPS, BUTTONS, STICKERS & ADHESIVES.

So waht's everyone's must haves? Or currant favs I shoudl look into purchasing? TIA!

The MM trimmer, the Crop-a-dile big bite, and an ATG gun are MUST HAVES for me Ooo and stickles!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh lord, forgive me, I've not slept in 2 days, I see you've already GOT stickles on your list!!!!!!

LeisCreationsNCrafts
Veteran
LeisCreationsNCrafts

Gotta have stickles. I love them Oh ya, I do have a paper trimmer, crop-a-dile, stencils also. What else?

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

My all time fav and most used item: Scraprack: best item a scrapper can buy.

My Scraprack By Sunnydi

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Sunnydi

How about a paper trimmer???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapkaty

DON'T forget good scissors (preferrably more than one pair, because they ALWAYS get lost on my table), a couple metal rulers,,,,,,,,a craft knife and a self healing mat,,,,,,

what about one of those storage containers for the table that goes around like a lazy susan,,,,i forget the name of them,,

keilla
keilla 
Veteran
keilla

My new obsessions are RUB ONS and PERFECT PEARLS...haven't put them on a layout yet, but plan to this weekend! Tim Holtz has a video on the PP - they are so much fun!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to keilla

Love my cutter bee scissors and Fiskars fingertip control craft knife. I'm big on journaling stuff, too. What about a signo? I also can't live without Glue Dots and I love KI gloo. I really like liquid pearls, buttons, and brads, as well.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 06-04-09 11:52 AM
In response to siameseplease

How about some BG paper. I can never get enough of it.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to CASBa

What about a good light source, preferably two of them......one overhead and one task lighting.

I love, love, love my OTT light...a bit pricey, but sooooo worth the investment.

They are often on sale for 40 - 50 off at Joann's or Michaels....or you could use a coupon if not.

You won't be sorry.

glensgirl
Idol
glensgirl
In response to Patti Sylvia

a radio! I love to listen to music while I'm creating.

PekoChan74
Pro
PekoChan74
In response to glensgirl

The white UNi-Ball Signo is the best pen ever (unless you want to write on white paper).

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to PekoChan74

I am wanting to get into heat embossing. That might be something you'd enjoy.

LeisCreationsNCrafts
Veteran
LeisCreationsNCrafts
In response to mollydog

THANKS EVERYONE SO FAR! Man I left alot out I do love and use: Signo Pens, scissors, perfect pearls,rub ons, embossing powders and gun. But LOL I do need a radio & light and a new pair of scissors. I always seem to loose mine also when I scrap.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Ink, paint, and crackle medium. Cardboard and bubble wrap to play with the paint.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to CASBa

• cschissell Said:
How about some BG paper. I can never get enough of it.

I am so with you on this one!!! Not only the paper collection packs, but all of the embellishments that go with them. hehe

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Amigosa

THICKERS!!!!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

I second Holly's vote for ATG!

Also geometric punches. These work for everything in any style of scrapping. Great for cards and a way to use up scraps.

Also I love my Lazy Scrapper bucket. I keep all my most often used tools and glues in it. I take it with me to crop and have in on my desk. No more forgetting stuff when I go to crops. I have the blue/brown one since I'm not really a pink girl.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 06-04-09 02:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Vivian loves BLING

IMO if you hve a cricut you also need the following software packages

Cricut Design Center
Cure Cuts A Lot
Inkscape (free download)

With these packages and some time for the learning curv, you might never buy another sticker or pricely embellishments again.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics