Username Post: Cuttlebug or Big Shot?? Which one would you get?        (Topic#1506935)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

I've recently purchased some nestabilities and have used them in my original sizzix machine - no problem. But, I'm thinking of getting either the Cuttle Bug or the Big Shot - I do like some of the larger Sizzix dies which do no fit into the original sizzix and I've recently purchased some of the embossing folders. So my dilemma is to either get the cuttlebug or the big shot. So I look to my fellow Scrappers to get your advice on which machine you like best. Does anyone have both the cuttle bug and big shot? If so, which one do you reach for most, which one works best?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to SmartyPants

I have the Big Shot. I chose it over the cuttlebug because even tho it isn't as portable, it does allow me to cut the new Sizzix Bigz XL dies. And being able to make my own boxes and such was worth it. The cuttlebug is just a little too small to handle those dies (ya think they did that on purpose? LOL).
Products Referenced in This Post:

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Nancy Keslin

Yeah I think they did! I bought my cuttlebug BEFORE the XL dies came out!

Love my bug though!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to scrappycath

Okay - so the larger dies for the sizzix do not fit in the cuttlebug???

If so, then I guess that's the answer I was needing. I guess it's the big shot.

thanks!!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to SmartyPants

I have all 3 of the manual sizzix machines- LOVE them all. I vote for the Big Kick

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to Seaexplore

BigKick/BigShot. The Sizzix Texturz embossing plates won't fit in the Cuttlebug.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to traceyjean

• traceyjean Said:
BigKick/BigShot. The Sizzix Texturz embossing plates won't fit in the Cuttlebug.

That is why I picked the BigKick over the CuttleBug.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics