Username Post: Which paper is this?        (Topic#1507145)
mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Within the past few weeks I've seen a paper collection that has a vintage feel to it and includes images of scissors, clothing patterns, measuring tapes, and other seamstress related pictures. It wasn't the theme of the paper (as far as I can remember) it just included those images along with others. For some reason I thought it was a Basic Grey collection but I can't seem to find it now. I've searched this and other sights and can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have any idea what line of paper this might be?

It is THE Perfect paper for a project I have in mind and would LOVE to find it again. I'm a little bummed out that I didn't bookmark it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to mercytiara

• mercytiara Said:
Within the past few weeks I've seen a paper collection that has a vintage feel to it and includes images of scissors, clothing patterns, measuring tapes, and other seamstress related pictures. It wasn't the theme of the paper (as far as I can remember) it just included those images along with others. For some reason I thought it was a Basic Grey collection but I can't seem to find it now. I've searched this and other sights and can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have any idea what line of paper this might be?

It is THE Perfect paper for a project I have in mind and would LOVE to find it again. I'm a little bummed out that I didn't bookmark it!

I belieeeeeeeve that's the Making memories vintage paper that's brand new,,,,,,

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to CommaHolly

I am guessing it is the Vintage Findings line from Making Memories...google it, check their web site.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

yup,,,,it sounds like it's the new paper from MM called VINTAGE FINDINGS,,,,

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

Any chance it was Graphic 45?

They have a ton of other papers, I'll just link a few of them here.
Products Referenced in This Post:

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to TriciaH

I was thinking graphics too.

Throw back...going thru my stash of pattern paper yesterday and found Two Busy moms "Sewing paper". Anyone remember that line?

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Nancy Keslin

Just looked up the vintage findings on the MM site.......Want some!!! And it does have a pp with vintage patterns on it.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to dollscrap

My first thought was Graphic 45 but I haven't seen the MM stuff!

grammykimmy
Expert
grammykimmy
In response to peenut_23

Wow! Thanks for showing me the graphics 45!
This is perfect for my dd's HS teacher! She teaches fashion design and they just had their year end fashion show! I think I am going to buy it and make her a SB!

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to grammykimmy

Thanks for the fast response everyone! It WAS the MM Vintage Findings... I remembered it was that as soon as the first post came in, but now I love the fashionista papers too!

My SIL is getting married in the fall and I wanted to make or help her make (she is crafty and likes doing these things too) a scrapbook of the wedding, but she's very non-traditional and would not be into a traditional white wedding theme. Her training is in costume design and she's having a period themed wedding and designing and making all of the dresses herself. She's been making her corset for the past few weeks and that alone is to die for! I think these papers are perfect for her, so thanks for helping me remember them! I was getting frustrated trying to find them and started to doubt whether I had even seen them at all!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OMG, WE WANT PHOTOGRAPHS OF THAT WEDDING!!! IN FACT, WE DEMAND THEM!! LOL

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

lol, I will definately post some pics, Holly! I was actually thinking about making a (not-so)mini album of the making of her dress. I've missed some of the things I would have liked to get pics of (like a nice pic of all the different materials all fanned out before she even made the first cut)... but she's only at the corset phase, so it might not be too late to get some good shots of the dress in progress.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I agree with Holly and look forward to the photos!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics