Username Post: The Twilight Zone!        (Topic#1507285)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

The other day, DH guaranteed me some time (at my choosing) to be away from home w/o DS. We both knew where I'd be going so I tried to play fair and not got nuts in my new favorite stores.

I was rather proud of myself for only spending $7.00 total. To this he replied, "You could have spent more, ya know!"

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to MommaSaid

I'd go back;)LOL

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to shopgirlaudi

I'm tempted; alas...

*He has the car.
*I have a napping toddler.
*Just after I got home I got my order from sb.com -- also pre-approved by DH.
*I can't imagine what else I'd want right now.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to MommaSaid

Recently, we were going to Archiver's and my DH got a speeding ticket. When we got there, I told him that I'd just get a couple of things and be right out. He told me, "You better get in there and SHOP since I got a ticket to get you here!" That ticket was over $100 too. I don't get it either... However, I did feel guilty and spent less than $20...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to mrsmiller

Oh, WOW! Your story is better by far!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to MommaSaid

No, not better, just different. I know what it is like to be at home with the kids all of the time and not have time for yourself. And then when you finally do, you don't know what to buy! But that's cool that you got a sb.com order. What did you get?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to mrsmiller

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

shaking head,,,,,ok, you've only been a mother for a couple years,,,,,so you LEARN,,,,

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS PREAPPROVE AN AMT BEFORE YOU SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because once in a while they throw you a loop and say you could have spent MORE,,,,,

sheesh,,,,,,,,,,

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

shaking head,,,,,ok, you've only been a mother for a couple years,,,,,so you LEARN,,,,

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS PREAPPROVE AN AMT BEFORE YOU SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because once in a while they throw you a loop and say you could have spent MORE,,,,,

sheesh,,,,,,,,,,

So much to learn!!!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
No, not better, just different. I know what it is like to be at home with the kids all of the time and not have time for yourself. And then when you finally do, you don't know what to buy! But that's cool that you got a sb.com order. What did you get?

I get that, too! It's probably why I can walk in and out of stored without buying a single thing and not be phased. It's not will power, but overwhelming!

I got...(see below) I have a feeling I should have snuck in a few more packs of brads, too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics