Page 1 of 43 
Username Post: VCW Week 120 June is Bustin out all over        (Topic#1507753)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself
HERE

You can also place Prayer Requests Here . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to moxiegirl23

Thanks Liz!

How have things been with you?? Been missing you in the mornings!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

How to start the thread.

go to the opening post of a previous week's thread. press the quote button. copy everything between "[quote ]" and "[/quote ]" (NOTE: i added the spaces in the coding so the code shows up and not a quote box. actual code doesn't have spaces). Do not copy the quote boxes. Paste into a new thread, and title it VCW week # blah.

Too start blog, log out of sb.com and log in as VCW. start new blog entry entitled something like VCW update blog week blah.

Here's the easiest thing to do...use the links posted in this week's entry. I use a generic link to the blog versus a link to a specific entry. The upside to this is that once the blog is started, you don't need to go back and edit the opening post to reflect the correct links. It still points people to the VCW blog, just not a specific entry.

Someone else needs to start the blog this week. I am not logging out and losing all my thread placeholders.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I've been busy. I've been letting some thoughts marinate to see what I need to do to improve my life. How about you?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Looks like Liz took care of things.

Crazy morning for me.

Got kids at work with me.

Will stop by later on!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to TripletMother

Thanks Liz! Yes, I have missed you. And Shirley!

Hope everyone has a good, happy, scrappy Friday!!!!!!!!!

and out...

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Hi Viv, Heather, Cathy, Liz!

Oh, Liz, loved that, let marinate thoughts to improve our lives.

Now I really have to be out...

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

Thanks Liz!!! I appreciate the HOW TO's!!!

Been busy with P's ballgames! Tourney starts Monday and I don't expect them to go very far. They haven't won a single game this season! They are a young team and the other teams are huge compared to our kids!!!! Literally, huge!!!!

Hubby bought a fishing boat this week and my best friend's hubby bought one as well. We are taking them out to the reservoir tomorrow and going to spend some time on the water and letting the kids fish. Payton and Jackson love to fish but Jackson, Grant and Carter have never fished from a boat! May get some exciting pics tomorrow!

Which just reminded me, I needed to get my fishing license online today!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to Cracrop

Good morning all! I didn't get any scrapping done last night. I seem to have lost my mojo. Maybe tonight I'll get something done. I have to figure out what to do for all the family pictures taken at my wedding.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to DesiLee

Morning Desi! You have done a great job on your wedding album so far! Your mojo will hit again and you will get through those family pics in no time!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Thank you! I'm going to sit down with some scrap magazines tonight and try to figure out something.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Announcement:

One of the things that happened during my marination, is new product showed up. As soon as I get the mini catalog in PDF format, I'll be able to send it out. IF you want it, email me at faboomoxie@gmail.com. I will only send it to people who request it, as it can be a large file and a PITA.

Also, I'm trying to grow my business. From July 1 to July 15, I am holding a mystery hostess party. All orders on my website qualify. The minimum hostess credit award is going to be $37.50 and anyone who places an order during this time frame is qualified to get it. Around July 16th (depending on crazy life schedule) but not before, I will be tallying up all the orders to see how much more than $37.50 (because you get 15% of the sales as credit) the host credit is, picking a name out of all the people who placed an order and emailing the lucky winner a gift certificate code able to be used on my website with the host credit amount.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Good for you Liz and sounds like a great opportunity for us to get in on some of the action!

I would definitely like to see the new catalog!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I have a large black kitty that scares the heck out of me with his "sighes" It's so loud it sounds human and I jump thinking someone is behind me.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I have a large black kitty that scares the heck out of me with his "sighes" It's so loud it sounds human and I jump thinking someone is behind me.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

morning

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

i have so much to do today... *sigh* i want to finish dads album TODAY!

i work tomorrow morning and then we will probably go to the hospital to see grandpa tiny for fathers day (update: he seems to be just fine... we looked up "mini stroke" and the effects of it only last about 24 hours.. but hes 93 so im ok with them watching him)

so book HAS to get done today

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

where is everyone?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm here. playing farmtown and picking up my room.

Page 1 of 43 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics