Username Post: Bind It All questionV2 vs V1        (Topic#1507873)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I love the pink bia features but it seems that the wider opening is more of a hassle. Does anyone else find this a problem for them. I hope that makes sense.

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to creater1

How is it more of a hassle for you? Is it harder to keep your pages standing up straight when you punch them?

I've only had the pink and don't really have problems, except that I have to be careful to hold the pages straight.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to scrappinmac

I have only ever used the pink BIA and love that the opening is wider...it helps when binding thicker materials. I would guess that as mentioned above you just need to make sure the covers/pages are sitting flat against the bottom.

ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 06-21-09 06:14 AM
In response to gg loves Matthew

I have the blue one and wish the opening were wider. I can't take one of the BIA brand chipboard covers and cover it w/paper front and back and still be able to punch the holes. I have to do them separately and try and align the holes perfectly - which I have not been able to do - so I have to use a thinner chipboard - which is ok but but not as sturdy.

Andrea

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to ekip2

I usually paint my covers from BIA! I also have the Blue and now I'm thinking maybe I should get the pink one tooo!!!!!!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 06-21-09 10:47 AM
In response to Thaiti30

What a great idea to paint the covers - thanks!! Never occured to me!! Silly me!

Andrea

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to ekip2

Your welcome Andrea!!!! lol
I would never have thought to add design paper and then bind it!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I paint mines with Rangers paint daubers!!!! They are great and not messy at all!!!!! Try it and check out my gallery you can see then copper BIA book I made! It's still in transition mode!!!!!
Happy Scrappin everyone!!! Yay!!!
Tharah
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics