Username Post: 12x12 page protectors??        (Topic#1507901)
SheriNtexas
Tenant
SheriNtexas

In a few weeks i will be attending a scrapbook party with a bunch of ladies that i go on cruises with. I am bringing a LOT of the supplies, and I personally like using 12x12 size paper, and I have a few albums that are set up for that purpose, including a couple of cruise albums that i bought while on a cruise. I had intended on just "doing" some misc pages and putting the pages inside page protectors and then in a notebook. Where exactly do i buy just "12x12" page protectors? The 8 1/2 x 11 pages that i have are like 100 to a package and I bought them in an office supply...should I check there? I'm sorry, I'm rambling...geez...maybe i should just buy expansion refill packs and add pages to the scrapbooks i already have? I thought i had planned well, and for the most part i have, but this has caught me off guard...if anyone can figure out what I am talking about, thanks for the help, lol!

Resident
In response to SheriNtexas

Sheri,

One problem I've run into is that all 12x12 page protectors don't fit all 12x12 scrapbooks. I've purchased page protectors with holes that didn't match with the alignment of the scrapbook posts. I've even purchased some that extended out of the scrapbook by a half inch.

I just make it a practice now to only buy page protectors made specifically for the brand and style of scrapbook I'm working on at the time.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to oilbrat

If you don't want to add the pages to your existing scrapbooks, a 3-ring binder sounds like a great idea for your misc. pages.

Edited by scraprabbit on 06-21-09 02:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SheriNtexas
Tenant
SheriNtexas
In response to oilbrat

Once again, I do believe i was overthinking this whole thing. Years ago, when i first started collecting scrapbook stuff, i would just buy albums at Hobby Lobby, not paying much attention to what i was actually buying, or if it would work for me. I like your idea very much, thanks! I need to take stock of what i have, then use the actual pages and protectors for that album! thanks!!

SheriNtexas
Tenant
SheriNtexas
In response to scraprabbit

thanks for your reply too! i will try to find a large notebook to do my pages...at THIS time of my life, with my kids grown and gone, and with 3 grandkids, it is time for me to stop collecting cool scrapbook stuff and actually start making those pages!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics