Username Post: Indiana Friends!!!!        (Topic#1508167)
TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Didn't even know that Indiana had a forum until today!!! I live in Marion - about 1/2 way between Indy and Ft. Wayne! Anybody near me? Would love to hear about where everyone else lives!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to TripletMother

Heather, mom and I are in Warsaw.. maybe sometime we could plan to get together!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Yes, Marci, we definitely need to plan that!!!!

And don't forget your grandma!!!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to TripletMother

ill have to bring mom in here and we'll have to plan something

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Mom is here. I have a nice big kitchen with a large table and an Island with lots of space to spread out our scrapbooking stuff. So we can have it at my house. Just say when. Could be a Tues or a Thurs, cause I can get those days off, or a Sat. or Sunday.

You can bring your children, they can play on the Wii, or watch movie or go swimming in the pool if its warm enough.

Whatcha think?

shanoor
New Kid On the Block
shanoor
In response to Sweet Destiny

hi

Wiser1
Wiser1 
Idol
Wiser1
In response to shanoor

Hello - I'm in the Fort Wayne area. Wow.....nice to see some Indiana people on here!!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Wiser1

I live in Crown Point Indiana, close to Valparaiso.

kdmom
kdmom 
Guru
kdmom
  • kdmom on 07-24-10 03:01 PM
In response to armygirl

Yorktown, IN

mommy2caycay
Resident
mommy2caycay
In response to kdmom

Hi!
I USED to live close to you (Anderson) but we moved to Fishers a few months ago.
If you are ever down in the NE Indy area, let me know. I have a scraproom and lots of goodies to play with

Mary_Ann
Tenant
Mary_Ann
In response to mommy2caycay

I'm another one from Fort Wayne! Love to meet other local scrappers.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Mary_Ann

I'm in Greenwood now, and went to school in Marion and Terre Haute.

New Kid On the Block
In response to aquabunny

Been a lurker for some time and just now find this tread.

I'm in Noblesville and am willing to travel to meet new scrappers. All my friends have stop scrapping for one reason or another and left me alone

jaggersmommy23
New Kid On the Block
jaggersmommy23
In response to csqueen

I have been wanting to scrapbook for a long time now, but none of my friends are interested in it nor do I have much supplies, but have TONS of pictures. I live in Daleville..close to Anderson. Any get-togethers close?

kdmom
kdmom 
Guru
kdmom
  • kdmom on 02-04-11 12:53 AM
In response to jaggersmommy23

Hi jaggersmommy23 I live in Yorktown (hi neighbor!). Don't know of any get togethers. I'm up with a sick grandbaby right at the moment - will check back soon.

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to kdmom

I'm hosting a weekend scrapbook retreat just outside of Indy in Columbus Indiana.....it's not too far of a drive from Anderson. It's the second weekend in March.

I also just set up a meetup group (meetup.com) so that I can get a bunch of scrappers together not just for the weekend crops but also day crops and charity crops. I'm located in Westfield.

If you are interested in the weekend retreat you can get more info at www.mvpscrappers.com.

The meetup group is under MVPScrappers as well.

CreativeScrapper
New Kid On the Block
CreativeScrapper
In response to watsonval

I actually attended the last MVPScrappers weekend event in January. I was there as a vendor for Creative Memories, and I had a BLAST! Hi, Val!!
It's a great time, and if you have never done a weekend retreat before, you have to try it! You get soooo much done.

I also offer monthly crops in my home on the second Thursday of every month from 6 PM -10 PM. I live in Noblesville. You can check out my personal website for more details:

www.mycmsite.com/nicolenewcome

Veteran
In response to CreativeScrapper

I live in the Fort Wayne area, but am originally from Marion and many of my family still live there. We come down about twice a month. Nice to see all the Hoosiers!

MeganJo
Guru
MeganJo
In response to 1scrappymom

I live abnout 45 minutes from you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics