Username Post: chulk??        (Topic#1508531)
ivanjecka
New Kid On the Block
ivanjecka

I've seen that you use chulk in your scrapbooking. I would like to know if those are ordinary chulks that we use in schools for the boards or are they specialized scrapbook chulks? there isnt't any scrapbook store here but if it's an ordinary chulk, I'll get it anywhere

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 06-29-09 05:39 AM
In response to ivanjecka

I don't think blackboard or sidewalk chalk will work very good for sb'ing. Here are some chalk sets from the superstore:

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Tivi

Chalks were one of those things I was relucant to buy, "would I really use it?" Well besides all of the special effects you can create using chalks the number one reason I use them is to touch up mistakes. Say you mess up and nick the paper a bit moving something, a few little dabs of chalk in the matching color and viola you can't see the mistake anymore. and I use cheapo q-tips or make up brushes. no need to buy expensive applicators
PS and for a really big application just pick up the square in your hand and go at it
Products Referenced in This Post:

hobbyaholic
Veteran
hobbyaholic
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I don't think that board chalks have acid..but I would be hesitant to try it.

They make a acid checking pen. You can try a sample and then test it with the pen.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole
In response to hobbyaholic

i would try searching the superstore for chalk... i don't know why it wouldn't work for you because it works for me!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics