Username Post: great place to purchase scrapbook albums and refills?        (Topic#1508625)
sammylee
Veteran
sammylee

I have FINALLY started printing my pages and am looking for a website that sells great scrapbooks with the corresponding refills.

What are some great websites? Any suggestions on what type of scrapbook to purchase, as far as page installation? What kinds are more sturdy?

Thanks!!

Edited by digiscrapping on 06-29-09 07:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

akba
akba 
Veteran
akba
  • akba on 06-30-09 03:44 AM
In response to sammylee

Types of scrapbook - what size are you doing? 12 x 12, 8.5 x 11, etc. The first 3 scrapbooks I did were 8.5 x 11 and I used pioneer postbound albums & refills I got from JoAnns. Within the last few months started doing 12 x 12 and just ordered and got a 3 ring We R Memory keepers album last week and LOVE it! I also got some of the 6-up page protectors as well for some events I had too many photos of but wanted to include them all.

I'm pm'ing you

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to akba

I get my 12x12's printed at Costco, they are the cheapest and most convenient I've found (you upload by midnight and can pick up at noon the next day).

I use the 12x12 binders. With digi, you can fit 80 layouts in and you can take them in and out as you please ... very easy. The brand I use is We R Memory Keepers.

ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 06-30-09 04:00 AM
In response to peenut_23

Have you looked here at the Superstore?

I have mostly made gifts and minialbums lately but I'm kind of picky about my sb albums. I have several older (maybe 8 - 10 years) K and Company albums that are falling apart. I'm leaning toward going with the American Crafts D ring. I also used about 11 years ago a CTMH leather album for a heritage album and it held up great!

HTH Andrea

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to ekip2

I was going to suggest looking at the store here, too.

Peenut23, how much does Costco charge for printing out your 12x12 LOs?

Hope these suggestions help!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to sammylee

You may not get alot of responses to other shopping sites as this site is managed by an online scrapbook supply store (visit the Superstore tab). It is against site rules to post links to other stores.

I personally like American Craft dring binder and Pioneer (because refills are so widely available).

sammylee
Veteran
sammylee
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Thank you all for your suggestions. I definitely went with the We R Memory 12x12 book. It was exactly what I was looking for! I'm very excited!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics