Page 3 of 17 
Username Post: July *Use It Or Lose It Challenge!* (Done!)        (Topic#1508699)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to carbphrek

• carbphrek Said:
I'm in, this could be interesting. Please give me pointers, I've never played this scrap 'game'.

Welcome Stacey!

Basically, it's pretty simple (or so it might seem!)

- Look around the site Superstore.

- Look in your personal Mass Of A Stash.

- Find & Choose 5 items that you own from the inventory (insert the step that is proving to be tricky!)

- Link them here, using the Superstore product link (found within the your message reply).

- I will then link your 5 specified selections to page 1, so that the rest of the Players will also know what items you are personally working towards actually using in the alloted time.

- 1 of 2 things will then happen. You will or will not end up using your items. If you do, you are then automatically eligible to win the game goodie prize(s) (Note: Random Drawing)...Or if not, then whatever items you did not end up using, will need to be mailed on to the Challenge winner!

Hope That Helps Some More!

kjginga
Veteran
kjginga
In response to KellyCali

I am new to challenges and thinking about joining in. I have a question though. Can our design be a scraplift? Also, I don't have a 12 x 12 scanner but I do have a pretty old digital camera. While human subjects come out relatively well, my scrap LOs are always a little fuzzy.

Thanks!

Kathy :-)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to kjginga

• kjginga Said:
I am new to challenges and thinking about joining in. I have a question though. Can our design be a scraplift? Also, I don't have a 12 x 12 scanner but I do have a pretty old digital camera. While human subjects come out relatively well, my scrap LOs are always a little fuzzy.

Thanks!

Kathy :-)

Hi there Kathy. Welcome To The Challenges Board!...You'll love it here in no time, I'm sure!

Scraflifts are perfectly fine. The 'new LO's only' part that you will come across in the 'Rules', if you will, just means new layouts begun after the Challenge began vs. layouts that may have been created before the Challenge.

As for the not having a scanner part, you will eventually hear to discover, that many of us also do not have scanners either. There are photog tip and suggestions to be found, such as try taking your photos on a sheet or a white background, and even better yet & or if a possibility, try taking your LO pics outside, during the daylight, using the suns natural light.

Hope That Helps Kathy.

Welcome & Be sure to let us know if there are any other questions that you might have. Also, as some helpful advice, be sure to check back on the Challenge boards a few days before each month arrives, as they do tend to fill up really fast!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Also, forgot to add.

Just let me know if you do decide to enter into this particular Challenge!

Thanks!

Angelica
Queen
Angelica
In response to kjginga

okay, here are my five

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Angelica

Very pretty choices Angelica!

I'm sure whatever you create will be just gorgeous!

On that note, Here's to using them!!

You Can Do It!

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to KellyCali

I've got a definite 3 of my items picked out, I'll get to the other 2 tomorrow and link them!

happyDiane
Mayor
happyDiane
In response to KellyCali

I didn't realize that picking five would be so hard! I have one! Will try to look again tomorrow!

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_
In response to happyDiane

It is much harder to pick 5 than I thought!

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_
In response to _courtney_

wow this challenge may not be good for budget. I'm loving those butterflies Angelica posted.

Angelica
Queen
Angelica

Aren't they so pretty?? I love that there clear so you can ink the back to whatever color you need!!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to KellyCali

I want to play too!

happyDiane
Mayor
happyDiane
In response to kaye222

As long as your signing up for this challenge, check out http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15088...
I love doubling up!

Angelica
Queen
Angelica

Here is one of mine

Pose By Angelica

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Here's what I'm thinking about so far! I've had the transparency forever and need to use it! I need to come up with some more! Hmmm...

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• _courtney_ Said:
wow this challenge may not be good for budget. I'm loving those butterflies Angelica posted.

Exactly what I was thinking!

It's so hard not to look through the store and not long for yet even more beautiful & exciting things!

It's when you're not really looking, that you end up finding the best things!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to kaye222

• kaye222 Said:
I want to play too!

Hi Lisa!

You're in!

Welcome & Happy Hunting!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• happyDiane Said:
As long as your signing up for this challenge, check out http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15088...
I love doubling up!

If you work it right, you could kill 2 birds in one sitting!...(Using 3 of your 5 selected items!)

And a $75 Prize Pack...Um, that's inspiration all in itself!

Thanks for the reminder & link Diane!

Good Luck Ladies!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Angelica

• Angelica Said:
Here is one of mine

Pose By Angelica

Gorgeous!...Got it. Gotcha down!

That's 1 down, 4 to go!

Woo-Hoo!

You Go Girl!...Work Those Butterflies!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Here's what I'm thinking about so far! I've had the transparency forever and need to use it! I need to come up with some more! Hmmm...

Gotcha!...Added to your front page section!

p.s. From afar, I dunno, it sorta looks like they might even be able to go together somehow.

If so, that of course, would totally be a bonus, when attempting to use up in one sitting!

Good Luck finding 3 more!

Page 3 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics