Page 36 of 40 
Username Post: SLICE LOVERS        (Topic#1508871)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Legomom

I have the regular Slice and I love it too!!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Legomom

i got a email also and since i upgrade my slice it cut even better no problem period and with
more cards and the ms one i am in slice heaven

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to tealbrand

how to do you upgade the slice

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to southern lady

By upgrade, They mean buy the Elite...

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to debby_westbrook

Yeah, I think she means by getting the Elite... I truly would recommend it if anyone is on the fence. I still have my original that my son uses but the Elite is just so much better! And the hands-free is a must with the Elite because the motor is more powerful than the original, so much that the hands-free collar holds the Slice into place and not 'human error'-wonky cuts.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Legomom

I got the original green Slice on sale at Joann's and a few month's later, they came out with the Elite. I have the the hands-free mat exclusively. It was the best purchase I made for my Slice.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I have the original Slice and the hands free mat too... It works really good. If it ever breaks down, then I would buy the Elite.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

debby this is what mm send me to make my slice cut even better a card

http://www.whyslice.com/calibration

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to tealbrand

This is awesome!! Thank you so much Mel!!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I was at Michael's in MN, and they are have all slice products 50% off. The Elite is $100. Has anyone in another state seen that? I'm so tempted to buy cartridges, but I'm unemployed now and have no disposable income, argh!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I wish!!! I don't have a Michael's or JoAnn's anywhere near me. I guess it's good in the way that I really can't afford to buy anything either...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I can't really afford to buy anything either. I wish I had a hobby lobby near me.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I know what you mean!!! With the thought of Christmas on it's way, I just made my last purchase till after the New Year...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

With Michael's having a 50% off sale, I want to get some, but I don't know which ones I want to get.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to kdinsmore

Raising my hand! Tuesday Morning is having a sale and for $99, I got the machine, glass plate, adhesive, tools, blades, paper, SDcard(basic elements) instructions, and layout designs. Michael's is $99 just for the slice and glass plate. No extra's. But....they do have the big sheet of cutting glass on sale for $11., down from $24. Hope this helps.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to pinkalicious

I got mine from crop chocolate Brand New for 29.99 it had machine, glass mat, extended design card (basic 1 and Seasons) paper, drawing tips and embossing tips, the colored drawing pens, layout designs and a spatula...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

How do the embossing and colored drawing pens work? Are they for the Elite or regular machines?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

The drawing and embossing kits came with my regular Slice machine. There's directions with it, but I've never used either one.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I've seen the drawing/embossing tips but haven't used them or watched a tutorial. I have 3 cartridges and have such a hard time figuring out which one to buy. They are frequently excluded from M/J's coupons, and when they're on sale, I haven't allocated funds to buy them!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I just bought Nursery Rhymes and Applique Basics on Ebay. I got each one for 15.50... That makes 27 design cards for me. I'm gonna stop buying for awhile... I think I will try to learn how to draw and emboss.

Page 36 of 40 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics