Page 37 of 40 
Username Post: SLICE LOVERS        (Topic#1508871)
kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to debby_westbrook

I got Noel for Christmas and want to figure out what to make with it for non-Christmas cards.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I have Noel too... Here are some ideas... House warming cards (house shape) Birthday (present shapes) Winter cards (snowflakes and snowman) Camping (pine tree) Romantic card (Bows)

Hope this helps...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Thanks for the ideas Debby. I was excited to try the multiple layers options.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I agree with you. I love layers!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

M's told me they are no longer going to carry Slice and they had every card marked down to 9.99 and even had one machine left and marked down to 39.99. If you live near an M's, you might want to check this out. It wasn't an advertised special... not an actual sale but rather clearance priced.

TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Yeah, I stopped at Michael's by my house, all of the Slice stuff is on clearance. All the cards are $9.99. Adhesive is $1.99 for the can. I bought 2 cards, Noel and Paws & Claws. I'm hoping to go back in a few days to get a couple more at least before they are gone.

ahp1986
New Kid On the Block
ahp1986
In response to TMccrory

I got my Slice at Ms for the clearance price. This is my first cutter and I love it! The only problem I had was with a cartridge-it was programed backwards!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to ahp1986

I went to M's for some other stuff and saw the Slice stuff on sale and grabbed 4 cartridges! I don't remember which ones I got though! I bought Noel before Christmas. Might have to check some more stores...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to kdinsmore

I'm so jealous! I wish there was a M or a J in my area!!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I wish there were a HL less than a 2+ hour drive of my house! I got Parties, Bon Appetit, Baby, and Remember This. I now have 7 cartridges, plus the one that came with my Slice.

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to kdinsmore

I went this afternoon and picked up my Slice, can't wait to try it. Also the cards are marked down to 4.99 now!!!! Grabbed all the ones I liked (10 in total)!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to uruvero

I just got Baby in the mail today.. That makes 31 Design Cards for me. I guess I really do have enough, but would love to have a sale and store like that near me...

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i want to get the baby one seen everyone in my family is have baby.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to southern lady

I'll have to check out the Slice cartridges again if they're $4.99 now, Good thing there are 3 M's near me.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to fatwhippet

Hi All! I bought a Slice today at my local Ms.

I was excited to play with my new toy, but now I can not get it to turn on! I dont know what is going on. Its plugged in and the card is in it. I have an e-mail out to Making Memories about it, but I might have to wait 2 days for a response. I called Ms but I bought the last one and the other one close to me doesn't have anymore.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this so I wont have to wait for them to respond. Its killing me to have a new toy and not be able to play with it!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Scrap Princess72010

I think I had the same issue with my slice, but I don't remember. Sometimes my slice doesn't work if the power cord isn't pushed into the unit all the way. Did you check if the cutting blade is in all way. A broken blade is no fun!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to kdinsmore

The green light isn't come on, on the power brick. But its getting hot so we figured out its the cord. Just waiting to hear back from MM as to what to do about it!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Hope you hear back from MM's soon!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to kdinsmore

Still waiting I will give them the full 48 hours which is up in an hour, I will be calling them right at 48 hours though!!! I really want to play with my new toy!!! lol

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

I finally got a hold someone they are sending me a new power cord, via FedEx!! with a tracking number!

Page 37 of 40 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics