Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Late night scrapping...        (Topic#1509151)
Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-05-09 08:41 PM

Is anyone still awake and scrapping? I managed to get two pages done today in the few hours that bf had our son out and about. It was so nice to have some "me alone time" and to get some uninterrupted scrappy time. I even got some cleaning and laundry done I'm going to attempt to finish one more page before midnight then I'm hitting the sack! Both bf and ds are asleep on the couches in the livingroom and snoring up a storm! I should take advantage of this sort of quiet time! lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Lal

I'm scrapping Nice and quiet, finished a page too!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to CommaHolly

I'm awake.. and stuck!! Ugh. I am sick of looking at this LO.. I can NOT figure out what embellies I want to use OR a title. How can you get a cool title out of a company picnic LO? Especially when I just recently scrapped DH's co. picnic.. and guess what my clever title was.. wait for it... "THE Picnic". Oh help. I just want to finish this LO!!! The pps I'm using have butterflies and flowers on it.. but i don't want to overdo it with the flowers. Anyone have any suggestions for embellies????

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

10:05 Pacific Time & I'm up scrapping!

Just finished a 8x8 Recipe LO.

(Um, Then again, I'm on a different time-pattern than everyone else!...so time isn't the issue)

It's 3:05pm where I'm at!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to raindancer

lace, buttons, anything gingham,,,,

How about "The Ants Came marching 2 by 2" for a title???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Kelli, where on EARTH do you live?? Like Tahiti or Bora Bora or something???

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

First thing that came to mind was patterned picnic tablecloth.

Maybe double your letters?

Thickers?

Alternate, Mix up a letter or 2.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

The island of Guam.

Moved here last month.

Due to a military move.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-05-09 09:11 PM

• raindancer Said:
I'm awake.. and stuck!! Ugh. I am sick of looking at this LO.. I can NOT figure out what embellies I want to use OR a title. How can you get a cool title out of a company picnic LO? Especially when I just recently scrapped DH's co. picnic.. and guess what my clever title was.. wait for it... "THE Picnic". Oh help. I just want to finish this LO!!! The pps I'm using have butterflies and flowers on it.. but i don't want to overdo it with the flowers. Anyone have any suggestions for embellies????

I don't have any ideas as far as embellies, but I had to laugh at your "wait for it...The Picnic" lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KellyCali

Do you like it??? I hear it's GORGEOUS

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

In the past, I was always a late-night scrapper, but being on the board all hours of the day when no one else is, is even more weird.

I just keep my computer clock on Cali-time.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-05-09 09:12 PM

• CommaHolly Said:
Kelli, where on EARTH do you live?? Like Tahiti or Bora Bora or something???

LOL Holly! I was thinking the same thing!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-05-09 09:14 PM
In response to Lal

WOW! It's only the afternoon in Guam? That always freaks me out...when there's THAT big a difference in the time zones...crazy!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-05-09 09:14 PM
In response to Lal

Let's see your page, Holly

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Lal

I'll upload in the AM,,,I'd have to wake DH to get the other puter out that I can easily d/l pics to,,hmphs,,,the man doesnt CARE to be woken up when he's getting up at 5am,,,silly man!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Lal

As mentioned, just finished up a recipe card.

It was for a challenge, in which we had to use up items in the SuperStore from our stash that we've been holding onto, but have yet to use.

Let me link the product.

Off the top of my head...Hot dogs, Hamburgers, BBQ, watermelon...

p.s. Definitely ants!...They are always welcome! (well at least on LO's anyhow!)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KellyCali

stickle ants would be a DARLING embellie, and I bet you could do it easily with black or brown stickles!!!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Lal

Hey guys, I've got a dilemma maybe you can help. I just finished a LO last week and I'm thinking of loading it up.. I tried out Miss Sweden's cardstock flowers and I'm feeling pretty good about the LO as it is a bit different from my usual style. Here's the rub.. it was from my dear friends wedding in 2006. (Yes I'm operating at 3 yrs behind currently..lol) Anyway, she is just in the beginnings of a divorce right now. It was a bit weird scrapping those photos. So my dilemma is, should I NOT upload that LO? I don't know if she'd be against me putting up some of her wedding photos or not..and right now that's just not even a question I want to ask, you know?? What do you guys think? Is it was inappropriate to load that into my gallery ?? (even if I am dying to show off these flowers that I spent DAYS figuring out how to make!!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Lal

• Lal Said:
WOW! It's only the afternoon in Guam? That always freaks me out...when there's THAT big a difference in the time zones...crazy!

We're actually a whole day ahead.

Guam's saying...Guam U.S.A. Where America's Day Begins.

Let me just say, having to wait on brand new stateside movies and the New Fall TV schedule is going to be way harder than I thought.

In my case, I'd rather not look or know, what's what when it comes to what is Coming Soon!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Ooh.. I like the idea of the ants.. hmmm..

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics