Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Anyone from Northern MI?        (Topic#1509273)
MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK

Just curious =)

MommyofPandE
Guru
MommyofPandE
In response to MrsPreK

It depends on how northern you mean. I live south of Manistee, but north of Muskegon. I guess that makes me mid-Michigan, huh?

anggee
anggee 
New Kid On the Block
anggee
In response to MommyofPandE

I'm in East Jordan...

New Kid On the Block
In response to MrsPreK

I live in Alanson. (near petoskey and pellston)

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to kamber999

I am in Sault Ste. Marie, where are you?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

Welcome to the site, all you newbies!

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to scrap4brains

I'm in Petoskey!

=D

betsgratiot
Veteran
betsgratiot
In response to MrsPreK

I'm in Traverse City. It's Cherry Festival Week - get me outta here! Great week to be cardmaking!

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to betsgratiot

I'd really like to hit TC before my 2nd baby comes (c/s August 10th)!!

betsgratiot, are there any decent SB stores other than Michaels (We only have a Joanns up here)? I think there is one on South Airport?

Have you hit up Michaels for the clearance Sizzix Alphas by any chance? I wish we had a Michaels up here =(

My brother lives in Detroit and is checking down there for them for me =)

Edited by MrsPreK on 07-10-09 11:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran
In response to MrsPreK

I AM FROM TRAVERSE CITY TOO.

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to SHARON ELISE

It;s nice to see other Northern MI people on here!

Has anyone been over to www.twospeasinabucket.com?

They have a nice message board over there too - not as good of local boards though =)

betsgratiot
Veteran
betsgratiot
In response to SHARON ELISE

Hey! Welcome! This has been a really great site so far, I'm addicted to it. I've been doing more reading than scrapping since I found this site this week. What kind of things do you do? I used to create scrap books, lost interest in that, a friend got me into cards about a year ago and really have enjoyed that. After being on this site, there is so much inspiration for me, I may start doing my books again. I'm a mom of 2 kids ages 21 and 16 - I work during the school year and am mostly off during the summer. How about you? Looking forward to hearing from you.

mamamouse
New Kid On the Block
mamamouse

I'm from the U.P.... Marquette.

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to mamamouse

Welcome mamamouse!!

DH is from Esky - we're actually heading up there to his family's camp this weekend =)

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK

Went to TC today - stopped into Forget Me Not Scrapbooking. What a great store!! They even had the new Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line!!! Very excited about that

I also got a Sizzix Big Kick for $50 using the 50% off Michaels coupon. I did (2) transactions B2B. I tried doing a 3rd and the cashier kinda got annoyed, lol....

Can you tell I'm a couponer?? Wasn't a big deal though, lol, I only paid a few bucks oop for a glue pen

scrappincgwife
Idol
scrappincgwife
In response to MrsPreK

I LOVED Forget me not! Such an adorable little store. That and The Scrapper's Attic. I miss them both.

I wish I'd been on the site a year ago when I lived in Cheboygan. I was so close to all of you!

scrappincgwife
Idol
scrappincgwife
In response to MrsPreK

• MrsPreK Said:

betsgratiot, are there any decent SB stores other than Michaels (We only have a Joanns up here)? I think there is one on South Airport?

Have you hit up Michaels for the clearance Sizzix Alphas by any chance? I wish we had a Michaels up here =(

Is The Scrapper's Attic not in the Ben Franklin's in Petoskey anymore? I always found such great stuff there and they had crop nights that were so much fun!

Edited by scrappincgwife on 07-21-09 07:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappincgwife

Hi all,

I am new to the area and new to the site but not to scrapping, I just moved to Gaylord and love it and tomorrow I am setting up hte studio ( yes the entire basement is mine to scrap decorate and have fun and set up classes. I sell stampin UP as a hobby but thinking of making it more than a hobby. I have been scrapping and card making for about 12 years now and love it.. Can't wait for September when I have weekly clases and free scrappin dates.

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to scrappincgwife

• scrappincgwife Said:
  • MrsPreK Said:

Is The Scrapper's Attic not in the Ben Franklin's in Petoskey anymore? I always found such great stuff there and they had crop nights that were so much fun!

It is....but their selection, IMO, is kinda limited. They do have some nice stuff but it is very expensive. I wish they would be willing to honor Joann's or Michael's coupons...that would be great!!

MrsPreK
New Kid On the Block
MrsPreK
In response to kerleyskreations

• kerleyskreations Said:
Hi all,

I am new to the area and new to the site but not to scrapping, I just moved to Gaylord and love it and tomorrow I am setting up hte studio ( yes the entire basement is mine to scrap decorate and have fun and set up classes. I sell stampin UP as a hobby but thinking of making it more than a hobby. I have been scrapping and card making for about 12 years now and love it.. Can't wait for September when I have weekly clases and free scrappin dates.

Welcome!! You will have to keep us updated on your classes and scrappin dates =D

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics