Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Paper Overload...        (Topic#1509493)
Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 01:06 PM

I'm sitting here giddy and smelling..lol..yes, I LOVE smelling my paper...8 new collections of paper I have gotten in the past few days! Some are not "new" as in just released, but they are new in the sense that I just got them :)The other day my sis and I went to M's and I got a pad of Bazzill Dotted Swiss which I just LOOOOVE and the MM Just Chillin girl pad. I also went by BL and picked up two of those packs they had there for $8...A La Carte and Metropolitan. And I got happy mail yesterday AND today...two Sass collections...Pocket Full of Rosies and My Dearest. Also got two Collage Press collections...Knave of Hearts and Sweet Shoppe and the Cosmo Early Bird....oooo....I'm drooling! lol Now, I want to scrap...but don't know which to use!! LOL
Products Referenced in This Post:

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to Lal

That's a good problem to have!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 01:25 PM
In response to StaceyE

Oh Stacey, I think I forgot to post that I mailed out your prize on Tuesday. Sorry it was kind of late...had a hard time getting to the PO. Please let me know when you get it

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 07-09-09 01:28 PM
In response to Lal

No Fair!!! I want to smell tons of fresh new paper!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 02:14 PM
In response to KimKV

LOL Okay, go ahead and take a whiff...lol

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to Lal

Will do Lal...can't wait to get a scrappy package!!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 07-09-09 02:55 PM
In response to StaceyE

I have gotten 4 new bg paper packs lately and I am the same. I can't decide which to use. Although I did end up using Mellow a lot this weekend because the colors worked with the LOs I was doing. Hooray for new paper.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CASBa

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't be too jealous, I just got new paper myself,,,,,,

and absolutely nothing smells as good as paper!!!!!!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 03:21 PM
In response to CommaHolly

Except maybe...CHOCOLATE Which papers did you get, Holly?

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to Lal

One can never have too much scrapping paper! I haven't been to a Michaels in YEARS. The one that was closest to me closed when I was in highschool, just when I was starting to get into scrapping.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Samothrace

I got some Mambi paper, Renee green argyle, and I got some K and co paper, Mira no more paper this week, lol,,,,,,,,,,mayyyyyyyyyy be next week

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

I want new paper too...I got a package in the mail today but it was just some sheets of Early Bird that I was restocking on, some Sass Bungle Jungle or whatever that's called and some other random Sass sheets.

I'm hoping to order some of the Collage Press this weekend cause I've been SO good this week:)

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to shopgirlaudi

I actually just gave away some paper to a coworker's little girl, partly because I'm feeling a bit of paper(and stash in general) overload, and because it was a paper pack that is fairly thin-quality paper and I've moved on to higher quality stuff. decided the odds of me using it were slim to none, so may as well give it to someone who'd use it.

and clear room for some of the good stuff like basic grey

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Tina scraps

I've got a couple of those that I'm going to hand off to my gc, Tina,,,,I feel the same way,,,too thin!

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom

oh,why do you have to rub it in?!?!LOL I have been banned from buying new pp!(chanting) I must use what I have...I must use what I have!lolI went to m's today and I passed up on the prima rock on pp that was clearanced. Maybe I'll go back?!?!

Have fun smelling that paper!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 07:29 PM

• CommaHolly Said:
I got some Mambi paper, Renee green argyle, and I got some K and co paper, Mira no more paper this week, lol,,,,,,,,,,mayyyyyyyyyy be next week

LOVE MAMBI and the K&Co. Mira!! No more paper for me either....
until I find something else I want...hee,hee

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 07:31 PM
In response to scrappedupmom

• scrappedupmom Said:
oh,why do you have to rub it in?!?!LOL I have been banned from buying new pp!(chanting) I must use what I have...I must use what I have!lolI went to m's today and I passed up on the prima rock on pp that was clearanced. Maybe I'll go back?!?!

Have fun smelling that paper!

The Prima Rock On pp was on clearance? Wow! I haven't seen that at our M's yet! I bought it a while back, but regular price or maybe 40% off. I really love it! You should just buy it...you deserve it

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom
In response to Lal

I'm really thinking of going back...but I can't buy anymore scrappy stuff!ok,maybe just one more thing won't hurt!lol

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-09-09 07:51 PM
In response to scrappedupmom

Yeah, just ONE more thing! lol After all, it IS a clearance...can't pass that up! I always tell myself after I buy something "okay, this is it for a while" and I really do mean it...I have good intentions...lol, but then some new paper collection catches my eye! lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Lal

you cant afford NOT to buy it if it's on clearance!!! EVERYONE knows that!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics