Page 1 of 16 
Username Post: Scrapbook Bingo we have both winners        (Topic#1509785)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Bingo anyone?

Let’s play a scrapbook game of bingo. The first 20 people that wish to play will be given a random bingo card. Each sqaure on the bingo card will have an item or technique that could be used on a scrap page. The winner will be the first person to complete the entire Bingo card or the person that has completed the most sqaures by August 15.

Here’s the trick you CAN'T combine sqaures. If one square calls for lace and another for distressing, you can't submit one page of two sqaures. You’ll have to decide which catergory the layout is. Now for those that love a two page design, if it is 2 pages with both techniques you could count that. Again this is to encourage and motivate you to get designs done. You can (of course) combine these layouts with other challenges- you just can’t use the same page for two tiles in this game. This has a lot to do with time, speed, and a little luck depending on the bingo tiles.

This is a betting/swaping challenge. So all players must be willing to fork over a scrap item of they lose. I will simply PM the winner's address to those that owe the winner, but please do not hold me responsible for the collection of prizes. Also please respect the winner and mail whatever you promise to the winner... no flaking!!!

I have made random bingo boards and placed them in envelopes. I shuffled these envelopes and I number them 1-20. The first person to agree to the challenge will get envelop #1 so on and so forth. On July 15th I will scan each bingo card and upload them along with the players name in the response just below this post.

All layouts must be new as of July 15th.Come on no cheating and sneaking into your old layouts for what may apply.

Be sure to share your layouts as you complete them and if you can find a few extra minutes leave love. I know you’ll want to rush and get these layouts done and won’t have much time for love, but please share it and spread it.

If this game fills and we have 12 or more players we will divided the winnings between 1st and 2nd. This way if one person pulls ahead and finishes quickly the other players will continue trying to earn second.
When you think you have completed all 16 squares respond with a bingo and in the next post upload all 16 layouts and explain how each meets the requirements on the bingo square

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-17-09 12:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Players and bingo cards (your card is the one below your name) Review the card if any part is unclear ask before you make the layout

Please excuse the spelling errors- I made changes in the bingo maker from my word document and I forgot to double check the spelling

AN ADDITIONAL MISTAKE HAS BEEN NOTED ON SOME CARDS. IF YOU ARE TOLD TO USE A PAGE MAP TO DESIGN A PAGE YOU MUST GO TO www.PAGEMAPS.COM . YES, IT SHOULD HAVE AN "s" AT THE END. HERE'S A LINK: PageMaps

Player 1 - scrapalooza AKA Misty

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 2- provinca –Anna
2 By Ms.Schwiet

Player 3- Joakima
3 By Ms.Schwiet

Player 4 -speppers1 – Sandy

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 5- senora_x with 5 squares done

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 6- kdsmommy

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 7- 2girls2dogs – Ginny

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 8
Player 8 - Sigmagirl –Jen

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 9 Jerien00 - Darien: with one square done

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 10 Princessbling's card

By Ms.Schwiet

Player 11- scrapin's my middle name

11 By Ms.Schwiet
player 12
Player 13
PLayer 14
Player 15
Player 16
Player 17
Player 18
Player 19
Player 20

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-15-09 11:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Q & A section check here for questions you may have that others have already asked

Do you call a square and we complete that type of layout or so we decide which squares or projects to complete?
No. This round you will decide. The next version we play I'll randomly call squares.

What size must the prize be?
Keep it small something that you could simply throw in an envelope and mail. Also don't spend a lot. I went to the dollar tree for my item.

Can the item be home-made?
I love the idea of a home-made item. A lot of thought and love goes into this type of prize. So if you'd like home-made is fine.

Must I declare what item I will send to the winner?
Yes. You do proclaim what you plan to give. I will even post these above in one of the responses. I think it also keeps us honest. I may promise this item, but I don't win so I send this instead. Also it adds to the motivation because you can see what your playing for.

Ok, so all we do is make one gift for the winner or 2 for 1st and second place?
Just one gift. If we have enough players I'll divide the prize giving in half.

Do I have to make 16 layouts?
Yes and no. The idea is to complete as many bingo squares as possible. The first to get all done wins OR the person with the most done on Aug. 15 wins.

What size does the layout have to be?
Any size greater than 6 x 6

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-14-09 03:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Promised Prizes

1st place will get
2. provinca -Anna - promises ribbon
3. Joakima- handmade goodie
9. Jerien00 pledges:
Prize for the bingo contest By Jerien00
plus

Prize for the bingo contest
By Jerien00

Stacey- dollar tree embellishment

IF AND ONLY IF WE HAVE 12 or MORE PLAYERS!!2nd place will get
Stacey- dollar tree embellishment

Prize for scrapbook Bingo
By Ms.Schwiet

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-15-09 06:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

I would like to play this! I have a ton of stuff to give as a prize. But I want to win. LOL!

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to scrapalooza

Stacey, is this one separate from the other one?

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to MelindaK

Stacey, I'll play in this one, too!

KimaboBima
Mayor
KimaboBima
In response to provinca

Me me me me please! =)

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to KimaboBima

Player spots are filling. Welcome. I'm still tweaking the bingo cards. I'll be inputting them for sorting tonight, printing tomorrow, and post on the 15th,

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-14-09 04:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimaboBima
Mayor
KimaboBima

I have a question about the gifts. Do they have to be something big or can we make it?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Think small something you could throw in an envelope and mail. I love the idea of it being hand-made. I think it makes it more of a treasure.

KimaboBima
Mayor
KimaboBima

Oh ok good. lol I think I can do that! so like buttons, flowers....?

KimaboBima
Mayor
KimaboBima

Sorry, I will be like that annoying kid in school who always had a question to ask. lol.
Do we tell them what we will give bc I like to be extra prepared and would like to start making different items just in case I dont win. Thanks

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I love it ask away because there will be lots of questions. You do proclaim what you plan to give. I will even post these above in one of the responses. I think it also keeps us honest. I may promise this item, but I don't win so i send this instead. Also it adds to the motivation because you can see what your playing for. In fact, I'm scanning the item I will send out as I'm typing this. Keep the great questions coming.

speppers1
Idol
speppers1

i'd like to join.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to speppers1

this sounds like fun! I always wanted to do something like this! Sign me up!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to senora_x

I'll rak some packaged ribbon. I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow and send them to you.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

Good morning...cards are made and sealed...I plan on posting tomorrow in the AM if all goes as planned

KimaboBima
Mayor
KimaboBima

Ok, so all we do is make one gift for the winner or 2 for 1st and second place?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Just one gift. If we have enough players I'll divide the prize giving in half.

Page 1 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics