Page 1 of 1006 
Username Post: mad chatters.....still chattin        (Topic#1509927)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam

So we got a little long winded.........who knew?

This group is open to anyone who would like to stop by and chat ..........but I warn you ....we are truly mad! LOL

Edited by melissadam on 05-12-10 04:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to melissadam

but the crazy shooppers thread is wayyyyy longer whats the deal?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

good point, Crissy,,,,,,I dunno, all I know is that is what sb.com advised the grammies to do,,,,,,,,,make a new thread

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

I had similar problems on the gallery race thread........I don't know but this was easy enough.........

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

some people just put up with the problem, so just because a thread is LONGER, doesn't mean they're not having the problem,,,,,,,it might just mean it doesnt bother them, or they choose to do nothing about it,,,,

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hmmm.... very interesting.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

i hate typing out a whole post and then having it disappear!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hi everyone! how are you doing??

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

it will usually appear at some point, Crissy,,,usually if someone posts another post,,it's just frustrating,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to StarsNSparkles

Hi Steph!

I agree Cris! .........but they do eventually appear............thats what happened to me earlier..........I retyped then the original appeared magically..........

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey steph!! im doing ok, getting sleepy now. lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Cris .........thanks for the love in my gallery! .......I had sooooo much fun going through my scraps! ..........you should try the use your scraps challenge!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

whew.. got my stuff ready for the morning. i gotta leave about 30 mins earlier in the morning. molly is going to get groomed. yay!! lol i have to drop her off in the morning and then pick her up after work. will be a long day for her.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

theres a lot of things i should try. hehehe maybe i will sometime. i still wanna try making those mini books that holly makes plus cards. there is just soo much to do. dang ole work always gets in the way!! lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

yea.........I forget everyone doesn't have alot of time on their hands like I do............

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol i would have plenty of time in the evenings if i didnt enjoy sitting on my arse in front of the computer sooo much! lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

LOL!..........well its time to go read.........good book! ........I'll talk to you tomorrow!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

k..nite nite.. me too!! nite all!

nonnysbooks
Veteran
nonnysbooks
In response to nuskrappa

Nite all, got my toy out of the boxes, but after 11 hours in a conference today, I'm too tired to start playing with it.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to nuskrappa

Hey ladies!! I wish I had had plenty of time to scrap too!!! I feel like I haven't done anything in forever!! I did spend all of my budget today though...oops! (well I have $11 left :)) I bought the slice with 4 cards for $89! I can't believe the deal that I got on it!! I can't wait for it to come! I know i spent it all on the wrong thing, but I am sooooo excited about my purchase! After a bad day it really made me feel better!! Well, I am off to bed!! Have a great night!!!

Page 1 of 1006 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics