Username Post: SVG FREEBIE, fish, wave border, weeds, sun        (Topic#1509969)
*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*

Hi everyone!!! I just finished my second set of cuts that I posted on my blog. You need a cricut and the Sure Cuts A Lot software to use these. If you don't yet have the SCAL s/w? why not? it's awesome, verstaile and saves you tons of money. I don't think that I will ever buy a cartridge.

You can download my cuts HERE .

Here is the LO that I made using these cuts.
Everything I ever Needed By *Tricia*

Remember that any of the svg files that I have included can be cut to any size. svg stands for "scalable" vector graphics.

Sandra Perdomo
Veteran
Sandra Perdomo
In response to *Tricia*

thanks for the files they are amazing great LO you made with them I have scal but not mush time to play with it , you are good girl!!!!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to Sandra Perdomo

Thank you so much!!! Enjoy!! I will post more freebies as I make them.

Sandra Perdomo
Veteran
Sandra Perdomo
In response to *Tricia*

hi Tricia
I dowloaded the files but when I what to import them to Scal I can't because is not a svg file is rar file can you help me with this
thanks

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to Sandra Perdomo

Yes, you just have to unzip it. Right click on the folder and there should be an option to unzip it. If not you can download all sorts of trials for free, winrar is a common one. Just google "unzip .rar" and I'm sure there will be all sorts of free software.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics