Username Post: sizzix compatibility        (Topic#1510055)
New Kid On the Block

Hi guys, i have just purchased a sizzix big kick, and i was wondering, what dies are compatible with this machine. For example, could i use the Bosscut dies, or the quickcuts.
eagerly awaiting your response.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 07-16-09 02:51 AM
In response to kimbah33

All of them!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to KimKV

Yep, all of them. Just variations of cutting pads and bases depending on thicknesses. The Sizzix - Multipurpose Platform has instructions on what to do.

I love using my Cuttlebug embossing folders in mine.

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 07-16-09 04:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Vivian loves BLING

you can find everything you need here

http://www.scrapbook.com/articles/doc/38007.html

JaymieLiz
Idol
JaymieLiz
In response to kimbah33

• kimbah33 Said:
Hi guys, i have just purchased a sizzix big kick, and i was wondering, what dies are compatible with this machine. For example, could i use the Bosscut dies, or the quickcuts.
eagerly awaiting your response.

Congratulations on your new machine! You'll luv it! You can use all dies, the chart link posted above is very helpful and this site has videos for the sizzix and using other dies in it! Be sure to pick yourself up some felt to cut - only the original and bigz sizzix dies cut the felt well, but you will luv it! have fun and enjoy!

New Kid On the Block
In response to kimbah33

Wow, thanx heaps for all your responses. I cant wait now to experiment with my new addition.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Nancy Keslin

Thanks for the link.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics