Username Post: I-Top Brad Making Tool by Imaginisce?        (Topic#1510085)
Volcano Girl
Idol
Volcano Girl

Anyone used or seen these used? I'm totally intrigued and curious. I'm a tool hound and have bought so many dag-blamed tools, use them a few times and then they sit and collect dust.

I use brads A LOT so this really interests me and looks like something i would use, but HOW does it work and do i have to use their brads or can I use my own? Inquiring minds want to know...

Volcano Girl
Idol
Volcano Girl
In response to Volcano Girl

Nevermind....found a how-to video and this one is now on my list!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 07-16-09 11:33 AM
In response to Volcano Girl

I want one!!!! Here's a funny:

I'm at my Mike's today. They have the punch for the medium brad, and that's it!! Helloooooo, need to tool!!

I don't know what they are doing to my Mike's, but I'm not liking it!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to KimKV

There's been a couple of threads about it:
How many of you have seen this?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I want one!!!! Here's a funny:

I'm at my Mike's today. They have the punch for the medium brad, and that's it!! Helloooooo, need to tool!!

I don't know what they are doing to my Mike's, but I'm not liking it!!

That does NOT surprise me. Michaels probably had the tool on a separate display somewhere (if they even had it at all)!

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to Bxr-Linda

I was so on the fence about it! My mom got it the other day (with the punches that I 100% reccomend!) and I LOVE it! It's on my next sb.com shopping list! It's amazing! kinda has a small learning curve to it--getting the paper tucked in all the way, but it's so easy!

Rosy 
New Kid On the Block
  • Rosy on 07-23-09 11:06 AM
In response to ajroemisch

I was a little skeptical of this when I first saw the video but I am a gadget girl. I love gadgets and tools!! Last night, I found it at Michaels and had a competitors 50% off coupon so I bought it along with some small brads and the small punch just to give it a try.

It worked quite well! Even better after reading the instructions A DVD came with it but haven't watched it yet. I think I could really have some fun with it.

Rosy

Edited by Rosy on 07-23-09 11:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bellasmommy1
Idol
bellasmommy1
In response to Rosy

I really want this tool. I like the idea of making my own brads to match my different products and its on my next shopping list too!

TeriP
TeriP 
Guru
TeriP
  • TeriP on 07-30-09 07:48 AM
In response to bellasmommy1

I just bought this and LOVE IT! I think it would be better if a package deal were offered, say some starter brads and a punch, cuz having first seen it, nothing was said about the punch, which starts to add up. But it's a cute tool and nice to have to make speciality brads and ones that match your paper perfectly! A DVD does come with it, but mine had no sound!!!!

iralamija
Guru
iralamija
In response to TeriP

I just got it with a 40% cupon at M's it is a cool tool

CreativeCowgirl
Resident
CreativeCowgirl
In response to iralamija

I love it! I got it a couple weeks ago and have been having so much fun with it. I went all out and bought the tote, 3 punches, the big brad maker and a pack of each size brad for about $100. It is an easy to use tool and I love things that match so it is perfect for my scrapbooking.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to CreativeCowgirl

btt

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics