Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Small Stamp Swap ONE WEEK LEFT        (Topic#1510089)
Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR STAMP SWAP:

*** All packages should be mailed NO LATER than August 31st.

This swap is for small complete packages of Clear Stamps and the wood mounted stamps. If they are used, that is fine, but they need to be in GOOD condition. The most obvious brand is Studio G, but the sb.com store also sells some Imaginisce, WeRMemoryKeepers, and Prima that are about the same size. But please, for all fairness, don’t spend over $1 for them.

I LOVE Studio G stamps, but they only sell them at Michael’s and AC Moore. I looked online to find them, because I have received themed swaps with styles that I can’t find in the LSS. During my search I found a blog that explained it very well. Hampton Art, the company that makes them, has a deal to only sell the small $1 stamps at Michael’s and AC Moore. There are some websites that you can buy a full set, or someone resells them (at a higher price). The variety varies from store to store and area to area. The first spot I go to when I walk in is the Studio G Stamps, and I have noticed that different stores DO sell different images.

I think stamps are a great investment, since they are reusable and, at $1 CHEAP. I do have a ton of Studio G Stamps, but I am always looking for more. I am including the other brands so if anyone wants to join, but doesn’t live near a Michael’s or AC Moore, they can still shop the SUPERSTORE here and join in.

We will also be doing the wood mounted Studio G stamps as well. I will keep them in groups, so what you send is what you get (i.e. 2 wooden sent, 2 wooden received)

Here are the general rules for this swap:

*PLEASE SIGN UP AND TELL ME WHICH GROUP YOU WANT IN. YOU CAN DO BOTH, JUST LET ME KNOW.

*YOU MUST SEND AT LEAST ONE (of course) AND NO MORE THAN 15

*INCLUDE AN ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR ME TO MAIL BACK. ALSO INCLUDE THE SAME NUMBER OF STAMPS (as in postage stamp) YOU USED, PLUS 2 EXTRA. I WILL MAIL BACK ANY UNUSED STAMPS.

*PUT THE STAMPS IN A ZIPLOCK BAG WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME ON IT, TO KEEP THEM ORGANIZED, CLEAR IN ONE BAG, MOUNTED IN ANOTHER. IF YOU SEND ONLY CLEAR STAMPS, YOU ONLY NEED ONE BAG.

*PLEASE CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.

*PLEASE DON’T FLAKE OUT ON ME. GRANTED, IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END, BUT UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, TRY YOUR BEST.

*YOU DON’T HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MANY YOU ARE SENDING IN, JUST WHAT KIND, THAT WAY IF ONE GROUP IS A LITTLE LOPSIDED, I KNOW TO SHOP FOR MORE OF THAT KIND.

*PM ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GO “POSTAL” AND I WILL REPLY WITH MY ADDRESS.

*ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK

Means I've got your's

GROUPS
Clear Stamps
Mommy2Malachy
TJCraftyWitch
disneylisa
i heart scrapping
All4mygrl
krbearl

Mounted Stamps
Mommy2Malachy
krbearl
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Mommy2Malachy on 08-26-09 10:14 AM. Reason for edit: got some mail

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Mommy2Malachy

Sign me up for this one, I love these stamps and have loads, but am always looking for more. I want the clear stamps group.

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Got you added. I went shopping last night for 4 more of some I already have that way I can swap them.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

I have access to AC Moore, Michaels, and Joann (who tends to sell different studio g then the other 2). I have a complete set of every series those 3 stores have ever offered so I don't need any of them (definitely an obsession), however, if anyone has access to the other brands and would want a studio g set I'd be happy to send in some of my duplicates or try to pick up one from the current lines.

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy
In response to disneylisa

The stamps that I attached to the original post, they are pretty much my shopping list for the last 2 days. Well, some I already had, so I completed the sets.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

OK, so you're saying you have most of the ones shown available to swap? Or you can get them? I think I only have one of them, which someone was nice enough to send me as a hostess gift. I'll see what studio g duplicates I have first, when I get home in about 2 hours, and if you'd be interested in any of them let me know.

cguerr13
Idol
cguerr13

I'm confused... do I buy any set or does it have to be one listed?

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to cguerr13

OK, here's what I have as duplicates:
stamps for trade By Disneylisa

The bottom 2 are the same. I'd be happy to send in all if there is need.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to cguerr13

• cguerr13 Said:
I'm confused... do I buy any set or does it have to be one listed?

You can buy any set. It's just that I have so many already that I'm trying to make sure I will get ones I don't already have and I'm offering her the chance to pick from my extras to see if she (or anyone else) wants them before I spend money sending things no one wants.

BTW - mine ARE all new in pack. I just removed them to gt a better scan. They are from early series although I don't know exactly which ones off hand. It says 2006 on the back.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I don't have any of those that are listed Lisa in yours. ON the others I have some of those, I will let you know what ones I will send so folks know what is coming. I have all of the snag and stamps ones, I have the cupcake stamp. As for the others I don't have those.

I can get alot of Studio G ones and I will see what my one store has at Flower factory.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Ok, please add me and I would love to have one of those bottom duplicates of Lisa's. I have to go through my stash, I may have dups as well. I'll post soon if I do.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to i heart scrapping

Looks, like I have interested people so I will plan to send in all those pictured in my post. Might be able to scrounge up another couple of sets by the time I mail.

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

Out of all the stamps attached to the first post, I have them all but maybe 3. The reason I was including those is because they are about the same price as the Studio G stamps, and the packs are about the same size too. So mix them all together, rr

i heart scrapping, did you want the clear stamp group then?

Edited by Mommy2Malachy on 07-20-09 09:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Yes, sorry I forgot to note that.

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

It's fine. In the middle of scanning some of the stamps that I ordered last week

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

My digital art skills are def. lacking, but I made this with some of the stamps I scanned.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

That is so cool; please share how you did it. Like, how did you get the colors into the carriage?

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

I have a pretty cheap photo editing software on my computer, "PhotoImpressions." It came with the $20 digital camera I got my son for Christmas. I think MS Paint has the same option though. You just pick a color and use the fill tool( the one that looks like a paint bucket pouring). I've seen people do a lot better. I just thought I would give it a shot.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Well, you did a great job; I love it!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

Great Swap. I would like to be in the clear stamps group. One spot please

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options