Username Post: Surgery/Hospital Embellishments?        (Topic#1510141)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

Is it unreasonable to assume people are going to do layouts of a c-section, kids er visits, hospital stays?

Neither Hobby Lobby or Michaels had any embellishments that would work for a C-Section Layout I am doing for dd. There were no cameras allowed in there, unfortunately. But I took pics of the signs, her going in on the stretcher, etc. Enough to do a layout. Just no cutesy embellishments.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Trina_P

Hmm. I'm not sure what c-section embellishments would look like. I'd just use baby embellishments, or non-themed things like brads, flowers, etc.

But you're right- there aren't any hospital embellishments besides the occasional band-aid sticker.

Cindy

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to cindy312

There are baby doctor visit stickers and such rom Jolees. They just came out last year. There are several types all dealing with ultra sounds and doctor stuff. I think they even have some ultra sound things. Maybe those would work.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to llprncess3

I saw those today and almost got a couple but they were not just what I was looking for. I found a couple clip arts of surgery. That is more the look I am going for. I will use if I have to.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Trina_P

I Googled and found some:

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/c-section_oval-stic...

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to DawnInAZ

I used gauze on a layout about my son's surgery. I couldn't find anything good either.

Ouch!- Brandon's Baby Album By Miracles_momma

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to Heather J. Landry

Cute LO Heather, sorry your son had to undergo surgery at such a young age.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics