Username Post: Moving to Mid Tenn area        (Topic#1510621)
Risse
Risse 
Veteran
Risse
  • Risse on 07-21-09 08:25 PM

I'll be moving to the mid Tennessee area within the next month or so. Looking like it'll be around the La Vergne area. I'm hoping to meet and make some friends from the area as I am not going to know anyone there but my husband. lol Also, I was wondering if there are any good places to go take pictures? Whenever my mil & sil visit I'd like to take them to some places. They are very big on picture taking and photo shoots and I thought it'd be a fun thing for us to do once thy get the chance to come visit. And they are the ones who got me intoo scrapbooking in the first place. Any info would be a great help! Thanks so much in advance!!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to Risse

Hi, Andrea!! I am not any help with ideas on where to take pictures, sorry. I live directly in between Nashville and Chattanooga. I am a transplant myself, so I am not very familiar with the La Vergne or Nashville areas. I hope that you get settled in and have a safe move!

Cristal~Pinky
Veteran
Cristal~Pinky
In response to EsteeLynn

Oh its a good area, Sassy Scrapper in Murfreesboro is a great scrapbook shop....
Lots of local Fiskateers around Nashville and there is a scrap shop north of you called Scrappucino...
Lots of close KY stuff going on as well.

August first I am teaching a FREE class IN KY at Scrapbook Village about 1 hour from Lavergne.

July 31st I will be at a late night crop at Sassy in Murfreesboro

Risse
Risse 
Veteran
Risse
  • Risse on 07-22-09 04:55 PM
In response to Cristal~Pinky

Thank you both for the info! I was wondering where some good scrap stores were. Thanks!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Risse

I see this is an older post, but I'm new to scrapbooking and live in Spring Hill about 40 min south of Nashville.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to ranaykaye

There are lots of battle fields and neat cemeteries around. There are several state parks within an hour drive. I am about 15 minutes from LaVergne adn Murfreesboro has The Sassy Scrapper, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnn's to buy stuff at.

imflymouse
New Kid On the Block
imflymouse
In response to DaNel Hicks

Well I mise well reply to this too. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I live just south of Nashville in a tiny little spot called Lynnville. (NO WHERE LAND) lol. I'm between Columbia and Pulaski.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics