Username Post: PLEASE HELP        (Topic#1510761)
New Kid On the Block

I am tring to put together a 70 page scrapbook for my grandmother for xmas... my problem is I can't find any that go that big. Really I only need 35 pages to fit it's 70 front and back..

Does anyone know where to get one or how to find them on this site cause Ive been looking for hours. Thanks!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to kegdoglilly

Any book and add refills, I suggest a 3 post or D ring

cheery scrap
Mayor
cheery scrap
In response to DivaDana

I love the D rings- they hold tons of pages.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to cheery scrap

you can get a post album and then get the strap converters (I got mine at M's but can't seem to find them there anymore- haven't seen them at J's.) BUT they actually sell them here so you don't have to look anywhere for them.
Products Referenced in This Post:

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Seaexplore

This is my suggestion!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to StrawberryPia

The D-Ring binders from Scrapworks will do that.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to NoirCat

Even a "regular" post bound book can be increased with post extenders and more pages.

I like 3-ring albums myself.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Bxr-Linda

If you are using a post bound album, my suggestion is to go to the hardware store and ask for aluminum binding posts. I buy the 2 inch ones..they are just like the regular posts in albums but they are longer and all in one piece so you don't have to worry about them unscrewing. They are quite inexpensive and I love them!

KarinAnt
Pro
KarinAnt
In response to kegdoglilly

I'm guessing by this date, you have figured out what to use, but as a point of information. Kohls has some 3-ring binder scrapbooks that look like they can hold lots of pages. I have a similar problem because my pages have so much dimension to them. Good luck. Hope you'll be posting some of the pages here!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to godschild94

• godschild94 Said:
If you are using a post bound album, my suggestion is to go to the hardware store and ask for aluminum binding posts. I buy the 2 inch ones..they are just like the regular posts in albums but they are longer and all in one piece so you don't have to worry about them unscrewing. They are quite inexpensive and I love them!

Do you know what dept these are in? I've heard of this before and tried asking at my Home Depot and they just looked at me like I was crazy. I tried looking in the hardware (bolts, nuts, screws, etc) section and couldn't find them. But, you know what that aisle looks like! I could have very easily overlooked them.

Thanks!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Seaexplore

• seaexplore Said:
you can get a post album and then get the strap converters (I got mine at M's but can't seem to find them there anymore- haven't seen them at J's.) BUT they actually sell them here so you don't have to look anywhere for them.

I've seen these at Walmart too, for like $4-$5. I've thought about getting them, but wasn't sure if they really worked that well. Do they hold the album together well?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics