Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: I think I'm going to switch from post bound to 3 Ring Albums        (Topic#1510875)
heynow
heynow 
Pro
heynow
In response to rockmom

I don't care for the three ring binders. I don't like thick albums either so I just use more albums.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Breee

I tried the 3-rings, but I'm probably going to switch back to post-bound. 3-rings are way easier to use, but the following is why I'm thinking of switching back:

• Breee Said:
i've never used 3 ring albums but i've thought about it. my only concern is that two page layouts look disconnected because they aren't right next to each other. Is this a problem? Bre

If you have any elements (pics, etc.) that are overlapping pages on your 2-page lo's, the 3-rings really don't work. However, I have heard of people sewing or stapling those 2 page protectors together so the pages sit next to each other. I haven't tried that yet, but I will try it before I completely give up.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to LateNiteScrapper

• LateNiteScrapper Said:

Does anyone know what brand of d-ring that Michaels carries? I was there today but didn't look to closely at them. I can't find them on the michaels website.

I haven't seen the Michael's D-ring albums for years; when I've used D-ring for heritage albums, these were my favorite, too.

LateNiteScrapper
Resident
LateNiteScrapper
In response to CarrieBH

Michael's only had 1 D Ring, literally. One album, one color. I got it though. It is American Crafts, it was brown with a cloth cover. Here it is actually:

Edited by LateNiteScrapper on 07-28-09 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LateNiteScrapper
Resident
LateNiteScrapper

Janscraps, here's an orange 3 Ring album. Looks like the flowers are just part of the label, not the album. It's not D Ring though.

JanScraps
Veteran
JanScraps

i like that! i think i will have to get one for Joeys next book. i have pages piling up and no where to put them lol

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics