Username Post: What kind of 12x12 albums are your favorite?        (Topic#1510885)
kyttikate
Guru
kyttikate

I have been stacking lo's waiting to put them in an album and wonder which you all like the most?

TIA!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-24-09 05:50 PM
In response to kyttikate

I love the quality of Creative Memories albums

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to Huskymom

Three ring binder. It is so easy to add or sort pages. Make sure you get the D ring ones

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
I love the quality of Creative Memories albums

I am with you on this one. I will only use CM albums. They back them 100%. I know from personal experience. I love that they have the new side loading sleeves as well to go with the new true 12x12 albums. My new fav!!! I have 8 years of albums, all CM.

kyttikate
Guru
kyttikate
In response to momma paparazzi

thanks ladies!! I was thinking of trying the CM ones also but never have access to them to check them out.

lifeinthefastlane
Diva
lifeinthefastlane
In response to kyttikate

I've been buying Chatterbox lately. They are just so cute

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 07-27-09 06:38 PM
In response to lifeinthefastlane

I just bought an American Crafts fabric D-ring one from Michaels, and I am in love with it! I want to buy a lot to replace my post bound ones. Great quality, and with a coupon, you can't go wrong!

JanScraps
Veteran
JanScraps
In response to Rae_M

i have one CM memories one that i have just started using. My faves are ones that i cant find anymore. I cant remember who makes them but i had bought them at Costco years ago. everytime i go there i look for more so i can stock up

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to JanScraps

I love CM albums for strap-hinge, though I have used D-ring in the past. I love the D-ring for heritage albums, becuase it's easier to add the information (in order by family tree) and it's 8 1/2 x 11, which is great when I don't have much other than a date and a picture to include!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to CarrieBH

I use all post bound. But it's sound like maybe I should switch to 3-ring. I've thought about those but they seem so pricey.

hodgepodge722
Veteran
hodgepodge722
In response to Becky Scraps

i know a lot of people are happier with the D ring albums but personally i like the look of the post bound. i typically add in more page protectors before i start adding my layouts...i work chronologically so it usually isnt too big a deal for me. if you dont work that way then it is hard to have to go back and add layouts in between already existing pages. (hope that makes sense.)

i have several different brands but i like k&co the best. i always buy my albums either with a coupon or when they are on sale 40% off.

kyttikate
Guru
kyttikate
In response to hodgepodge722

Thanks ladies!! Today at M's albums are on sale so I am going to stop by and see what they have. I heard that some stores revamped their scrapbook areas so maybe they added new albums!!

stacmo77
Tenant
stacmo77
In response to Becky Scraps

I made the switch from post bound to 3-ring a few years ago and I have never looked back! My favorite are SU linen 3-ring albums.

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to stacmo77

I love CM albums! They have withstanded 3 major moves, lots of little hands flipping thru them and unfortunatly an occassional drop. They are also easily to update and have a 100% gurantee.

itsyscrapper
Expert
itsyscrapper
In response to Rae_M

• owen&audrasmom Said:
I just bought an American Crafts fabric D-ring one from Michaels, and I am in love with it! I want to buy a lot to replace my post bound ones. Great quality, and with a coupon, you can't go wrong!

I also use the American Crafts Fabric D-rings. . .it's all I use and I love them!

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to itsyscrapper

I switched from postbound Chatterbox albums to 3 ring American Craft albums. I love AC albums!!!

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to Capucine

I just purchased a bunch of American Crafts post-bound albums. I love them, but I am looking to expand them and need post extenders. I can't find any made by American Crafts. Can any of you tell me if you have found a brand that works in the American Crafts post-bound albums?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to kariyava

These are the ones I use. Love 'em!

The Wicked Elphaba
Veteran
The Wicked Elphaba
In response to Bxr-Linda

love the CM albums for sure!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics