Page 1 of 68 
Username Post: Fairy Godmother Swap ACTIVE AND FULL        (Topic#1511169)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Seeing as there is 8 month long swap please make sure you are able to participate the whole 8 months.

I will announce our Princess either the day before or the first day of the month. Once you are crowned Princess please post the survey (see survey below) in your blog DO NOT post before you are crowned Princess. Those who are not a Princess will be fairy godmother hence the title of this swap LOL.

As for how the Princess is picked I will put our names in a hat and have my dd Brianna pick a name. that seems like a fair way to choose the Princess ever month

RULES: buying for all the princesses in advance is a NO NO please don’t do that. The limit will be 20-25 dollars going under is a no no going over is fine just don’t expect the same. Please make sure you go off of the Princesses survey and wishlist when buying gifts.

When mailing your gift(s) please write “Princess” before the Princess’s name so she will know who its from.

We all like to be talked to so please make sure you say hi to the princess lets try to make each month special and make them all feel special. We are all wonderful and beautiful ladies so I don’t think that will be a problem.

Make sure you check in atleast once a week any longer then that you will get booted out prior notice of being outta town or something like that is fine.

Please pm me your personal info before beginning this swap I will need:
Screen name
First and last name
Addy
Email addy
Birthdate
Phone number

There will be a pm thread going on each month to chat about what we will be doing for the Princess and NO the Princess is not invited sorry Princess we luv ya hehe.

On to the survery:

Princess Survey: Put in your blog ONLY once you're crowned Princess.

Are you married (name and how many years) , have kids (names and ages), pets (names and ages)=
Are you a weekly or daily chatter on the forum?
Album Size you work with the most=
Favorite Mag. that you don't subscribe to=
Do you like Idea Books=
If so, what kinds=
Favorite Brands of Paper=
Favorite Color=
Colors you don't want=
Colors you do want=
Items you don't want to recieve=
One big item or several small spread out=
Scrapbooking supply you would love to see come your way=
Favorite Scrapbooking Subject=
Events you like to scrap=
What techniques do you like/do/would like to try=
Favorite Embellishments=
Fiber/Ribbon? What type & color?
Favorite Adhesive=
Who is your favorite scrapping company? =
How would you define your scrapbooking style? =
Do you journal every page=
Do you like hidden journaling=
Do you like handmade items=
Prefer store bought items=
Any non-scrapbooking item you have been putting off buying yourself=
List 10 things you would love to be showered with=
To what online stores do you have a wishlist?Please list the websites as well as the username and passwords to retrieve them.=
Are there any GC's that you would love to see come your way from stores (do not have to be scrappy stores) you shop at in your hometown?=
What are your favorite snacks? =
Do you have any allergies?(smoke, floral, perfume, etc.) =
Anything you would like your fairy godmothers to know about you?
Anything you would like to add that I forgot to ask?

Participates:

Mandi (Briannasmom)
Cris (nuskrappa)
Steph (scrap-a-shop-a-holic)
Shawn ( Eltringham)
Kim (Scrapingbliss)
Nonny (nonnysbooks’s)
Jana (lprncess3)
Lisa (lstory)

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Briannasmom

WOOHOO!!!! I'm soooo excited Mandi and you have done an excellent job with the rules! I will PM you now!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to StarsNSparkles

Thank you Steph thats what took the longest!!

AND>>> I KNOW WHO THE PRINCESS IS ALREADY

hmmmm isnt it GREAT being the hostess lol

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Mandi, Mandi, Mandi ( jumping up and down with excitement here) tell me...PRETTY PLEASE....I promise I won't tell a soul, it will be our secret...who is first?????

LOL, just kidding.

You did a great job with this. I'm so excited, this is going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for taking on the big job of hosting this for us!!

I'll PM my info.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Scrapingbliss

I'm not telling you all have the suspense until the 1st haha

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

NO SUSPENSE!!! I want to know right now!!! You better tell me or else I am driving to your location under a pile of snow and I'll....I'll...well, you will just have to see when I get there!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

you woudl be like a 6-8 hr drive. my mom is in palatine and that a 6 hr drive so well see when ya get here I might just side track u with the moa and archivers and M;s and J's and storables lmao

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

The only way you are going to sidetrack me is with the money to spend at the MOA & Archivers & M's and J's!!! LOL!!!

I'll get Brianna to tell me...no kid can keep a secret...not when you promise candy and pony rides and ice cream treats!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Wow Mandi...I just read over the survey questions and I am going to have a hard time filling that out!!! I think I will go ahead and print it and start thinking about the questions, especially the don't wants...I know there are things, but it would be hard to think of in just a couple of days!!! I hope it will be OK if there are a lot of IDK's...because I just don't know..lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

yes that is fine you fill it out before but please dont post in your blog on here until youare crowned queen. I figured there would be alot of idk but try to fill out th eimportant things what you do want a list is best to go off of and make sure you put what your fav snack is *HINT*HINT*

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh, I won't post, but I definitely have to think about this...want to remember the things I want and the things I don't want!!! I'm pretty open to most things, but there are some definites that I wouldn't want...but I'm also easily enabled, so I will change my mind a lot before my turn...hehe!

So.....

who's queen???

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm not budging sorry luv few more days I might even post the day before you never know

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Hello, I'm home! Just found this, so who's queen?

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to Eltringham

Pretty please?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Eltringham

so seeing b-days now I cant make any gurantees about being "princess" on your b-day month I still think its very fair to just have my dd pick a name outta a hat or in my case a bowl LOL.
please let me know if you feel otherwise

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Mandi...it is perfectly fine how you have decided to do it...drawing out of a bowl is fair and a great idea! Don't worry about offending anyone!!!

Now....

who....

is......

QUEEN????

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

alright I'll give ya a clue hows that????
wait for it..............

wait for it..............

its its its........ someone in this swap

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

OMG I;m laughing so hard here I can pee myselg LOL sorry i know I;m mean

soon my dear soon....

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I never realized it, but you are mean Mandi...lol! Just kidding, I can wait to find out, it is only a few more days, so not too bad!!! LOL...of course, since you love me more than all the others, you could just tell me!!! I promise I won't tell THEM!! LOL

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Mandi!!!! I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD SUCH A CRUEL STREAK IN YOU!!!!....That's pretty cool...

Stephanie, she does not love you more...you can't learn before the rest of us...that's not fair!!!

Mandi, I have no problem with having your DD draw the names out of a bowl...works for me, just so long as you don't tell Stephanie first!!! LOL

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 07-29-09 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 68 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics