Page 1 of 38 
Username Post: ~~August~~ BUDGET BUYING ~ ~ Full and Active!!!!        (Topic#1511177)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Alrighty....here it is the August budget challenge....to help us stay within limits on our scrappy buying!!!

The rules: List your budget for the month of August that you want to spend on scrappy goodies!!! You only need one budget, we are not breaking it down into impulse and list! BUT....LIST the items that are definites that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy and have me mark off at least half of the items that you list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc.

Please tell me how much you spent throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items you want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

August QUEEN ENABLER: MICHELLE!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU ON HOLDING THE CROWN (& Stealing it from Holly)!!!!
------------------------- ------------------------- -----------------
BUDGETS:
Michelle (Melissadam): $75.00 - 75.80 = -$0.80BUSTED!
List: 1 doodling template, 1 PP stack, 1 smooch, 1 edge punch, cricut deep cut blade

Stephanie (Aunt Stet-z): $150.00 - 142.25 = $7.75
List: Swirlydoos kit, Glimmer mist, Crackle Paint, PP, chipboard/grungeboard, smooch, stamps, punch

Kim (scrapingbliss): $180.00 - $183.54 = -$3.54 BUSTED!!
List: 1 Cricut Cartridge, 3 smooch, alcohol ink, Perfect Pearls, PP, inks, re-inkers, stamps, glitter, grunge paper, stickles

Lisa (lstory): $160.00 - 162.00 = -$2.00 BUSTED!
List: 4 punches, stickles, buttons, sizzix die, smooch

Holly (CommaHolly): $160.00 - 145.00 = $15.00
List: Autumn pp, Holiday pp, square punch, heart punch, border punch, vintage ephemera, cricut cart

Mandi (Briannasmom): $100.00 - 90.32 = $9.68
List: pp pack, alcohol inks, corner punch, vintage buttons

Krissy (luv2scrap:)): $160.00 - 120.25 = $39.75
List: Kit Club, glimmer mist, glimmer mist screens, pp collection, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, stamp set, flowers, liquid pearls

Tante (johnsusan8): $190.00 - 233.00 = -$43.00 BUSTED
List: Cricut Jukebox, a class, new colors of Smooch

daintydiva2: $150.00 - 105.27 = $44.73
List: grunge paper, distress paints, stickles, word punch PP, buttons

Jana Marie (llprncess3): $100.00 - 130.00 = -$30.00BUSTED!
List: Stamps

Aftin (bellasmommy1): $150.00 - 142.00 = $8.00
List: I-topper, Bazzill in Stitch'z, Bazzill thread, pp, grunge board, distress ink

00elly00: $75.00 - 21.50 = $53.50
List: stamps, stamp pad, pp, 4 1 embellishment packs, ribbon, alpha stickers, punches, stencils, 2 scrapbooks

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to StarsNSparkles

I'm here, don't forget me!

I'm going to set it at 180.00 this month:

Swirlydoos kit, 1 Cricut Cartridge, 3 smooch, alcohol ink, Perfect Pearls, PP, inks, re-inkers, stamps, glitter

I may add to this, but for now this is it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Scrapingbliss

Kim - I would never, ever, not in a million years forget you!!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Me being paranoid!!!!

lstory 
Mayor

I'm going to be brave and join in this time around. I'm going to budget myself at $160, but I have to think about what to shop for. I'll start off with 4 punches, Stickles, and buttons. And maybe a Sizzix die or two.

I feel almost like I'm cheating, though. I'll be going away a couple times during the month and be out of my usual routine, which will hopefully keep me away from temptation and on the budget track!

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

LOL...or it could make you want to spend more Lisa...when you go to those strange places with never before visited scrappy stores!!!

I am glad you are joining though...WELCOME!!!

Kim...don't be paranoid...I wuv you!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm here and once again thinking LOL. theres sooo much I want LOL
I always have to narrow it down at the last minute *doh*

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

OK, I'm here, and THIS MONTH I plan on actually SPENDING money,,,,,,and enabling the heck out of everyone,,,,,,and winning my dang crown back,,,,,,

if Michelle won it I swear to Goodness sake I am MAILING that girl a crown MADE OF PP!!!!!!!! I have a crown on one of my carts and I am going to decorate it with jewels too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW,,,,,,,,My budget will be,,,,,,160.00 AGAIN, and this time I should be able to spend it,,,,,I have extra money I am earning from working extra every week, so THAT issue should be solved, sheesh,,,,,

my list : Autumn pp, Holiday pp, square punch, heart punch, border punch, vintage ephemera.

THERE.

and whoever has my crown WATCHOUT!!!!!! I want it BACK

lstory 
Mayor
In response to CommaHolly

I'm so not in the mood for fall/Halloween/xmas papers. I saw tons as I plowed through all the sneak peeks on Saturday and nothing jumped out at me. Do you have anything in mind, Holly?

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

LOL Holly...I can picture you on the ground with your legs and arms flailing everywhere screaming "I want my crown, I want my crown"...did I mention this scenario is smack dab in the middle of the WM scrappy aisle??? LOL LOL LOL!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

So...who has the crown???? Did Michelle win it? Is that her anniversary present from us???

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I vote for Michelle, sorry, Holly! But she was pushing that PP to EVERYONE and she is the one that finally pushed me into the "I'm for sure buying the Cricut" zone.

Holly, you may just have to try harder next month.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Yeah, I have to agree with voting for Michelle this time...I didn't really care about more pp until she just kept going on and on and she really made me want more! I don't need more, but she made me want more....Shame Shame!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Holly can push her MM trimmer

Kim can push glimmer mist

Michelle can push PP

Who else is a pusher???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• Scrapingbliss Said:
I vote for Michelle, sorry, Holly! But she was pushing that PP to EVERYONE and she is the one that finally pushed me into the "I'm for sure buying the Cricut" zone.

Holly, you may just have to try harder next month.

oH DAGNABIT I have to vote for Michelle too,,,,,I can't even vote for myself this month,,,,

I have been half here what with no budget and not feeling myself,,,,,,

BUT WATCHOUT NEXT MONTH MICHELLE! SO THERE!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

BTW Kim, you needdddddddddddddddd Storybook and Alphalicious, and Jasmine, and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL the Disney carts,,,,,,,

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I vote for Michelle!!

Ya know Holly I'm gonna enabler a little here LOL. go check out bg they have a cute line coming out for halloween

and for MORE pp check out J;s site and look under 12x12 pp they have like 9 stacks I think it is of pp super cute stuff right there!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

lol, beat you to it honeypie,,,,,,ive got all kinds a paper in mind,,,,,,,I want the debbie mumm stack for the holidays,,,,,,has all kinds of holiday paper in it,,,,

havent found any decend hannukkah paper yet though,,,,,

OH, and MME has the most GORGEOUS pp for fall called Falling in Love,,,,,,gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I think Michelle wins,,,,,,gimme her address I am sending her a crown made of pp!!!!!!!! she is the pp queen

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

hey now I;m trying to be apart of this enabling fest LOL ok so I;m not very good at all who cares Hmpf I;m gonn ago to my room and pout now ok well not really just saying lol

Page 1 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics