Page 3 of 74 
Username Post: CLOSED PLEASE REMOVE: Christmas (Invite Only) Secret Pal Swap        (Topic#1511605)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to ljloula

some people in my family dont appreciate my handmade items so I dont waste my time

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Briannasmom

I have had that happen before, too-- It stinks!

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to terrihooper

mandi, I have stopped making for those people (my in-laws) and I make for the ones who appreciate it...

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to dixiecorngirl

I love making things for my family b/c they all get soooo excited. They like it so much they EXPECT a handmade item of some sort. This year I'm making calenders for each household that will showcase a different family member each month. I have ALOT of work to do.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to kreations

i stopped as well Nea!!!

my bff said she is expecting cards from me again she loved them so much last yr.

calendar how cool bet they will love them!!!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

yup, likewise ~ one of my sisters & my Mom like the get made things, not so much the other one. I say, why give the gift of time and creativity to those who don't appreciate it?!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to ljloula

Calendars are a great idea!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Thanks for the invite. I LOVE to spoil. Looking forward to this swap.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

I love snow. I miss seeing it snow on Christmas eve that is my favorite thing other then everything else ppls said. OOOHHHH and baking cookies and any other sweets lol..

Fa-LaLaLaLa
Resident
Fa-LaLaLaLa
In response to Drayia

Glad to have you with us! Don't worry, I'll send you some of my unwanted snow.

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to Fa-LaLaLaLa

you know what I did for my hard to buy for mother year before last year??? I made her a monthly organizer with anniversaries, birthdays and holidays of all the family and I made her a card to go with each entry and then threw in some extras for other people....SHE FLIPPIN LOVED IT and is bugging me to do it again.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

I don't make anything for my in-laws!

I bought my mother a card organizer the Christmas before last and intended to make card refills last year as well as this one. I rechnically still have time for this year.

Yes, I am supposed to make calendars this year too!

I
like to look at snow from inside. I also LOVE fresh, fallen snow and watching my kids play in it!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to Scrapping Diva

I like to get out in the snow!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to ljloula

i love to look at snow but driving in it is a no no for me HATE it with a passion!!

Nea I need that gift for me LOL I need to write down b-days and all that I always miss them even my bro;s very sad!!!
I make my mom and mil a calendar with a pic of Brianna on each month they love it and ask for one. trying to think of how to do it this yr I want it to stand on a desk but not cost alot of money for the actual pges that I will be decorating any ideas??

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• dixiecorngirl Said:
you know what I did for my hard to buy for mother year before last year??? I made her a monthly organizer with anniversaries, birthdays and holidays of all the family and I made her a card to go with each entry and then threw in some extras for other people....SHE FLIPPIN LOVED IT and is bugging me to do it again.

That is a very cool gift!!!!

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl

• Briannasmom Said:
i love to look at snow but driving in it is a no no for me HATE it with a passion!!

Nea I need that gift for me LOL I need to write down b-days and all that I always miss them even my bro;s very sad!!!
I make my mom and mil a calendar with a pic of Brianna on each month they love it and ask for one. trying to think of how to do it this yr I want it to stand on a desk but not cost alot of money for the actual pges that I will be decorating any ideas??

HL has the desk calendars...they are only about 5 inches tall with the stand and the flip pages. I can look and get you a couple next time I go in if you want.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

and lucky me, no snow!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to Jamie Pope

Good morning!!

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess
In response to Scrapping Diva

I'm still stalking this swap even though i"m not in it!

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to Jamie Pope

• aunt25 Said:
and lucky me, no snow!

Ahhhh, stop braggin.

Page 3 of 74 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics