Page 150 of 152 
Username Post: The Eiffel Tower Gallery/Support Group (Full and Active!)        (Topic#1511645)
mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Pandy

• Pandy Said:

Minday! You've been a busy bee! I need some gifty projects for Christmas. Where are you getting your ideas? Oh and I love the card!! I thought I'd go ahead and upload mine. I'm trying but I forgot how!

Be back soon!! Hugs!!

Most of my ideas lately have come from Pinterest. I think most of the girls on here are on it. It's a site that has all kinds of crafty, yummy, practical ideas. You'll have to check it out.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to MissaOnTheRun

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
HI everyone, sorry I forgot about the Eiffel Tower girls. We have been dealing with more crazy than I can handle, but all is calming down.

What's going on? Have you all decided if you are going to the Hopi Reservation for the job or not?

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to mindyradio

Just popping in to say Hi. Ryan started the Police Academy yesterday. So I was finally able to get started on Grandma's calendar. I got 2 1/2 pages done, plus a few more Christmas cards too. Hopefully I can be that productive every night he is at school.

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29

Hi everyone, Lots of stuff going on here and I haven't been scrapping much lately. I must admitt I miss it as well as all of you! My daughter gave me a new grandson Tyler who is about 6weeks old and adorable! And then there is Ryan who is 16 months. A reason to get scrapping!
well daughter has just landed with the 2 babies gotta go I'll check back later LOL
Hope everyone is doing well. Suzi

Pandy
Pandy 
Idol
Pandy
  • Pandy on 12-08-11 09:25 PM

Ok.. can life get any crazier sometimes?

I just got married yesterday.

Been making invitations to the wedding hooplah/reception on the 17th of December. I'm gonna be marching to the funeral march and Sofia is the flower girl tossing out BLACK rose petals. lol!! Please someone help me!!

My third, his first. It's a big scream (and shock!!!) to everyone around here.:D

After all this jazz is over.... well then who knows!? Lmao!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Pandy

Wow, Laura, CONGRATS!! I didn't know you two were planning on getting married. I guess you tamed that wild man....lol Have fun with all the wedding preps. I can so totally see you two doing something with Black Roses. Can't wait to see those pictures.

Suzi, Sure have missed you. Congrats on all the new babies. What a wonderful time for you and your husband. Are some of them still living with you? That would be a house full.

Ian's 2nd birthday party is tomorrow. So we are in cleaning/decorating mode here. Decided the put the tress up this year instead of waiting until the party. So hopefully we'll have enough room for everyone. I think we will this year now that none of his immediate cousins can come anymore. Should be fun though. I can't believe my baby is almost two (although not officially until Dec 22).

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29

Hi Mindy Wow I can't believe Ian is going to be two already...Hope he has a wonderful Birthday.
My daughter now lives two houses away from me!! The only one left is the youngest. He is 22 and single. However it is a very quiet house now. Hubby and I are loving it. This thread seems pretty quiet..where is everybody?

Laura! good to see you and Congrats! sounds like you are doing well these days. Sofia must be getting big too!

Has anybody heard from our "old Friend from across the Pond?"

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to suzi29

I haven't hear from Kell in a long time. I rarely even see posts from her on fb either. I am hoping she will be coming to see Gary & Robin this summer so I can visit with her again in Columbus.

The thread is VERY quiet these days. No one is really chive on here anymore. Just kinda a place to say hi.

I'm glad to hear that your daughter is still so close to you. You two deserve a little quiet time.

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29

i haven't heard from Kell either...I hope she is coming this year to visit Gary and Robin too...I enjoy her visits so much.
well I guess this thread is quiet...but I'm glad you have kept it going. I don't see twila on FB or I'd ask her to come by and say hi.
how about Ami what is she up to these days and the rest of the girls? Nina? where are you?

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to suzi29

Twila is on fb almost daily. She's not scrapping much at all right now. So she very rarely pops in. Ami, is taking time off from hosting the group and from her DT jobs right now. She's on fb almost daily too. Jordan kinda comes and goes. She's still working at Starbucks and I think she is planning on working at the local ski lodge this winter to get the free skiing again. She mostly only scraps when we get together. Nina started her own digital stamp company. Between that and the kids she always has a full plate. Her kids keep her hopping.

I started back on Gransmas calendar tonight. Got most of the other Christmas gifts made or are in stages of being made. REALLY need to get this calendar done and in the mail soon. Kinda lost track of time there for a bot and all of a sudden Christmas is right around the corner....LOL

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Hey everyone!

It has been forever since I posted! Sorry I have been so incredibly MIA. I just forget to pop in. I really need to get back to scrapping. I have been busy Christmas shopping and working and making all kinds of crafts and stuff.

Laura, Congratulations on your wedding! I can't wait to see pictures of the reception. Love the idea of the black roses. I'm sure it will be really cool.

Mindy, How are all the crafts coming? Did the shell wreath turn out well? Was the etching on the glassware fun? I really want to do that sometime.

Sue, I'm bet you are staying super busy with the grandkids. Fun!

Hi to everyone else! Hugs!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 12-14-11 07:39 PM
In response to JordanRadio

Hey y'all!
Suzi, I'm around! I am kind of in a scrapbooking funk. I haven't posted on the regular forums here in months. I try to keep up with the girls here in the group over on Facebook, mostly.

Laura, congratulations on your wedding!!

Hey everybody else!!

Pandy
Pandy 
Idol
Pandy
  • Pandy on 12-14-11 07:43 PM

Hi all and thanks for the congrats! I'm still on the crazy train and prolly will be for a few more days! LOL! Wow, what was I THINKING!!??

I'll be around after the hooplah on Saturday... hopefully with some pix and all.

Hugs all!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

• JordanRadio Said:

Mindy, How are all the crafts coming? Did the shell wreath turn out well? Was the etching on the glassware fun? I really want to do that sometime.

Well, the shell wreath was OK. Missie liked it, Tim loved it. I made them a true love sign too because I wasn't as in love with the shell wreath. Missie loved that, but I knew she would because she not so discretely requested it on Pinterest....LOL

I haven't done the glass etching yet. I have everything to do it. But I am terrified to screw it up, so I keep putting it off....lol My excuse right now is I have to get Grandmas calendar done and mailed out in time for Christmas...KWIM? It's my next project, I swear.

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29
In response to Pandy

Hey here are some of the girls...
Hi Jordan! Yes they keep me very busy. My daughter is on a 12 week maternity leave and she keeps me running day and night! Hope all is well with your family.

Ami...I understand the scrapbook funk..I have in the same funk more than once. I wanted to tlee you I got my Ragdoll kitten and I was lucky enough to find a rescue. Of course he is a mix. but what a great personality he has. and the ragdoll markings. hope all is well with you too.

Thanks Mindy for the updates I have missed all of you.
Seems I just got online and I am falling asleep on my keyboard..catch you all later nighty

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to suzi29

Here are a few of the Christmas projects I have been working on. Several more in the works or already done but can't be posted yet.
Sea Shell Wreath By Mindyradio
Christmas Wreath Ornament By Mindyradio
True Love canvas By Mindyradio

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Laura, what is your new last name? I was filling out Christmas cards and wanted to update your name. Also, are you two still at Sinking Springs?

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29

Morning everyone?
Mindy..... your Christmas card is absolutly adorable! I love it. I think it's my favorite so far...

Happyiest of Holidays to all my Eiffel Tower friends and a Blessed New Year.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to suzi29

Hi everyone!!! I can't believe that Christmas is just days away! I am in super crazy mood if you can believe that! I am hosting Eric's side of the family here on Friday, Saturday at my brothers for my side, then Christmas we will just be home with our family which will be nice! But with things starting on Friday, I am crazed! I am making an apple spiced trifle for a get together tonight with my bible study, which I should totally be skipping, but want to go. I have about 1/2 my stuff wrapped and as soon as this trifle is put together I am heading to wrap the rest hopefully. Eric will be home all next week as well.

Minday I received your card it was total CUTENESS!! I must say I will have to make some of those... in the future! And I am sorry to say I had to laugh out loud when I read that your sweet 2 year old opened all those gifts! That is exactly why God made them soo adorable!

I am hoping to make these cookies on Thursday with my kids if I have time, I hope I do! Where women create posted the link on fb and oh my who wouldn't think these are cute?

Congrats Laura!! hope all went well for you on your day!

HI SUZI!!! loved your kitty pictures that you posted on fb today...... looks like he was up for a photo shoot.

Ami, I am also loving all your photos too!!

Well, can't stay on here too long, I just have too much to get done so I am pulling my cake out of the oven now and letting it cool and then going to finish up my wrapping. Which is all next door. I at least have almost everything bought, just a few little things that I can just pick up quickly (I think). Oh and then grocery shopping... ugh... but I might just make a list and then send Eric out to do that!

I will check back in before Friday, but if things get too crazy I wish of my fav sb.com girls aka the Effel Tower Girls a very Merry Christmas!! Love to you all!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ninja

Ninay, it is true. His adorable/charming little face is keeping him alive some days. The worse part he was so stinkin' proud of himself too. As if he was saying "Look Mom, I opened ALL these gifts in just 2 minutes. Isn't that awesome?" LOL

Today I am making a few more cards, finishing the calendar, finishing the headbands/bows for my niece and hopefully making cookies with the boys too. After that I have one more gift to make. Ryan off for Christmas break too. So that will help me in the evenings.

Good luck with everything you have going on in the next few days. Merry Christmas.

Page 150 of 152 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics