Page 4 of 152 
Username Post: The Eiffel Tower Gallery/Support Group (Full and Active!)        (Topic#1511645)
twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to mindyradio

Mindy, Yay on the David Cook concert.

Just popping in to see the challenge twist. This has been a very emotional layout for me. I had to track down a picture from friends and then actually putting the journaling out there was hard.

Hopefully I will get it done today.

I hope you all have a great day!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-10-09 06:41 AM
In response to twilatf

Twila, as you finish your layout!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

I got confused on the twist's. I need to see if I can get another picture for the layout. I just thought I was close be being done.

Ami, Thanks for the hugs.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

I am so making a card today. We just found out that Ryan's Aunt and Uncle are expecting their first baby. It was such happy and un-expected news. They are due a month later than us in January. It is a very high-risk pregnancy. But they will make wonderful parents. It's the perfect way to break in my new scrap space. Even though I have tons of cleaning to do today now that everything is out of my kitchen. I'm really not motivated to do it now.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Mindy that is such great news for them!!! I can't wait to see your card@

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to twilatf

quick hello, major headache.. be back later...

lynn... go check my blog... the TMITA one. :O)

Emmy74
Emmy74 
Idol
Emmy74
In response to Ninja

Ok, I better make a post before things really get crazy around here!! So many things to do, so little time! Here we go...

Tuesday: Going into town to run some errands, buying a gift for my cousin who became a dad about 6 weeks ago, then we're going there to visit tuesday evening. Can't wait to see little Evita. My cousin sent me a picture of her to my cellphone when she was just a few days old. Too cute!!

Wednesday: meeting up with some people from church. We're in charge of the service on sunday and I'll be singing. We're gonna meet up to plan the service.

Thursday: going on a little evening cruise in the archepelago here with an all you can eat shrimp buffet.

Friday: gonna act as a cab driver on friday night picking up a swedish celebrity on the airport to take him and his wife to this christian conference that my parents are kinda hosting. The dude has been on tv for many many years and will be a speaker at the conference.

Saturday: I'll be singing at above mentioned conference.

Sunday: Singing at the church service that we're planning on wednesday.

Monday: This is the day where I'll be getting very nervous and going into town to hopefully buy some new cute outfits and maybe fixing my hair.

Tuesday: This is the day I'll be waiting for all week. I'm getting a very special visitor coming to see me! That is all I will say for now. Not sure exactly what will come of it but I'm very excited!!

And in between all these things...I need to finish the next two cards for Nina and There's Magic In The Air. Don't wanna be scrapping when my visitor is here and he might stay for a while if things go well!

You are gonna love me for leaving you hanging like this but I promise to let you know after the visit if I've 'just' gained a good friend or if there is more to it! Wasn't sure if I should tell you anything at all until later but I wanted to let you know why I'll probably not be around much for the coming weeks.

As for now...I need sleep!!! It's 3.24 AM!! Crazy!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Emmy74

Ulrica, the criptic messages are killing me....LOL I can't wait for more info!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful week (whatever it is you may be doing...lol)

Well, I think my house may be cursed. Yesterday all I could smell was SKUNK! Nasty stuff. We can't find anything and of course it smells like it is coming from the basement area. Thankfully we still had the ozone machine from the car lot that they used to get smoke smell out of cars here from the mess. It has helped a lot. At least I don't feel like I am going to throw up from the smell this morning. Needless to say. I didn't get the card made yesterday because I couldn't stand to sit here and keep smelling it.

Today I am headed to my Mom's with weeks worth of laundry to do. Doesn't it sound like fun to be me right now....

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-11-09 09:07 AM

Hey girls!

Ulrica, I, too am anticipating more information on your "special guest"! I hope you have lots of fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Minday, wow, girl, you just can't catch a break!! I hope that nasty smell goes away really soon!!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you're all having a great week so far!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Just popping in real quick. I stopped by the LSS and picked up my left stuff from the garage sale and got my gift card. I made $143.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that? I needed that good news this week. Right now I am just dropping off my groceries and then I am headed back to Mom's for another load of laundry.

P.S. It still smells like skunk in my house. You can really smell it when you leave and then come back after a while.....UUGGHHHHHH

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Hey everyone!

Ami,I am so ordering an IKEA catalog. I bet its awesome!

Emmy!Sounds like you are going to have an exciting week! Can't wait to hear more!

Minday,Hi Hope your coming over to scrap tonight! I Seriously need the motivation. It's so not there for me right now. Maybe I will go visit pencil lines....

Not much going on here for me. I'm off today and Ethan and I went to Kingwood Center and Toys R Us. I bought him some birthday toys (its coming up on the 22nd). And now we're just chilling at home watching endless cartoons and jumping on couch cushions. Hopefully tonight I get some scrapping done. I'm gonna go through my pics and paper and try to get some stuff organized. Gotta make a card too for Ryan and Benji's aunt and uncle that are expecting the baby! So exciting!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to JordanRadio

Minday came over and I actually got some layouts done tonight! AND I did both the challenges!

Kingwood Center By JordanRadio

I love LA By JordanRadio

Just Chill By JordanRadio

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to JordanRadio

Morning everyone!

I am still feeling headachie... I have had headaches every day for a while now, I guess I should call the doc and have the nodgule checked out that I found on my forehead to see if that has anything to do with them... it may be allergies too, just feel blah... plus flow came this morning too, and I always feel cra p p y with her!

Minday so glad you got to go see David Cook, sounds like a bit a joy in your life that was extra good! ugh.. I think if I had to drag my laundry somewhere it would be the laundry mat, only because I could do it all at once. But I guess you get to visit and that makes it nicer. Also, when does Conner start school?

loving everyone's los! I promise to get caught up before I get to the land of no return!!

ok... need something to eat be back later...

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ninja

Oh and EMMY! oh la la girlie, can't wait to hear all the juicey details!! To me it sounds like a win win situation, you either gain a really good friend or a more to it friend! So.... just keep that part in mind! but I can certainly tell you are walking on sunshine and clouds!! and I was glad to read you were getting your cards done as well!! LOL

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ninja

Ninay, actually, next time I will be going to the laundrymat. It took me from 10:30am till 5:00pm to get it all done at my Mom's. We did leave for a few hours to get some errands run. But yes, it took forever. Ryan and I started looking up the new washer and dryer we want last night and were trying to decide whether to just go ahead and order it now or wait till the insurance check comes.....

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-12-09 07:14 AM

Hey everyone!

Jordan, those layouts are AWESOME!! And you should definitely get an IKEA catalog!! I used to order them (I started stalking them when I was a teenager, LOL) even when I didn't have a local IKEA! I liked to just look at them. I got lots of design and home decorating ideas from them, LOL!

Nina, I hope your headache gets better! I think you should definitely get that nodule checked, just for peace of mind! Hugs and prayers to you!!

Minday, good luck picking out your new washer and dryer!

Here are a couple LOs I had done for the Scrap n' Art blog, for some of the challenges. They've fallen far enough down the blog now that I can share them.

Slumber Party By Ami G

Happy Girl By Ami G

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-12-09 05:21 PM
In response to Ami G

Hi ladies,
this is the blog for the "Croppin for the Troops" event on Sept 12, 2009. I would appreciate it if you would mention it on your blog. We are still collecting items for the silent auction, so if you would like to make a card or an altered item to donate, please contact me at pls0818@aol.com
Please spread that to your scrappy friends as well. The theme is patriotic and cupcakes!!!

http://croppinforourtroop s.blogspot.com/

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-12-09 05:22 PM
In response to Just-Me

Hi girls,
I am still here. I am still in the same physical shape. I have been busy on the phone and internet getting things donated and items ready for this crop.

I hope all is well with each of you!!
Hugs to all!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-13-09 02:26 PM
In response to Just-Me

Went to the dr today. He did not release me. I go back 10/22/09. Just hanging in there.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Hello ladies. I am finally done with one of the challenges. I am still not happy with it but I am not sure I ever will be.

Kathy
By Twilatf

Edited by twilatf on 08-13-09 04:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 4 of 152 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics