Username Post: Silhouette SD Machine        (Topic#1511719)
MissAmazing
Resident
MissAmazing

Hello all

I have been comparing different die cutting machines online and I had decided on the Silhouette SD. The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is how much the monthly membership to their online store costs. If anyone is a member or is familiar with the fees please let me know!

Thanks ducks!
Jen
Products Referenced in This Post:

bpecks 
New Kid On the Block
In response to MissAmazing

I think its $30/month, but you are supposed to get 6 months free when you but the Silhouette SD.

CreativeCowgirl
Resident
CreativeCowgirl
In response to bpecks

I just bought mine last week. I got a 6 month free gift card with purchase so here is what the breakdown was.

It was 6 months free when you sign up for 1 year membership for unlimited downloads. Then when I put my card # in it dropped the price to half for the remaning 6 months.

So for 6 months it was $14.99 per month. If you pay in full instead of monthly you get another 2 months off. So I paid $14.99 x 4 months which is about $60.00.

It was a great deal! If you would buy the cricut you would only get one cartridge for that price!

If you have any questions e-mail me at teresahord@gmail.com

Enzati
Enzati 
Veteran
Enzati
In response to CreativeCowgirl

oh bummer, wish I had seen this post earlier - there was a special going on at the end of last week offering a one year unlimited for only $14.99 a month! I scooped that up, as I LOVE all the designs.

krhaynes
New Kid On the Block
krhaynes
In response to Enzati

So Ive come to the conclussion I love my QuicKutz Silhouette more than my Cricut machine. The cricut has been great to me, dont get me wrong, but I can hook the silhouette up to my computer and do so much more cause on their website I can download pretty much anything. So far there hasnt been something Ive come up with they didnt have. Aside from all that cause I can hook it up and download from the website I dont have to spend so much money on the cartridges anymore so Im spending almost 1/3 what I was. If your thinking about expanding your scrapbooking supplies you should check it out. Also if your going to buy one I would recommend this seller **Edited per board rules

Edited by Megan - ForumTech on 08-26-09 03:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

zyelyn 
New Kid On the Block
In response to MissAmazing

Quickutz was offering a special for 50% off any of the memberships that were being offered plus 1mth off if you paid in full. I end up getting the Unl package for a total of 150.00 for a full year. This is the price of two cartridge form the cricut expression. Good Luck!

New Kid On the Block
In response to zyelyn

OK you are convincing me. I've been leaning toward this because I don't want to buy cartridges. Don't need more "stuff". I mainly want to do title with some shapes etc. Will this be good? Anyone think there will be a great black friday sale?

New Kid On the Block
In response to mebfalcon@yahoo.com

Hi! Im new to this site. I just ordered my Silhouette SD and Im supposed to get in in a couple of weeks. Im so excited!!!! I would like to sign up for the memebership but Christmas is coming up soon and I dont wanna sighn up now. Can anyone please send me some or let me know where I can get free fonts or whatever I can download on my pc. Also before I bought my machine, I was watching the stuff on youtube and I saw that you can use it for glasses too. Would the instructions be at the box or Can please someone tell me how. Thank you!

BeccaWood
Tenant
BeccaWood
In response to michele_lim

Im bumping this! I want to add to the question?! When you purchase all these in you 'library' is this an online library and they are never deleted? The ones you upload on your monthly subcription are they always saved? Or do you have to upload them every month? What if your membership lapses?

shelwriter
Veteran
shelwriter
In response to BeccaWood

I'd like to know this, too.

After researching all of the die-cutting machines, I'm really leaning towards this one.

CreativeCowgirl
Resident
CreativeCowgirl
In response to shelwriter

I have some samples of artwork using the Silhouette and answers to your questions on my blog. Creative Cowgirl !

If you have any additional questions, please e-mail me or leave me a comment and I will get back to you soon!

CreativeCowgirl
Resident
CreativeCowgirl
In response to CreativeCowgirl

Just wanted to add that I am giving awat a $25 Silhouette Digital Download card on my blog!

Visit http://creativecowgirl.wordpress.com

Edited by CreativeCowgirl on 11-11-09 01:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics