Username Post: Bo Bunny class kits        (Topic#1512141)
4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I see that their are Bo Bunny class kits for sale. I spotted an edgy chipboard album in a summer theme this weekend. Kicking myself for not getting it.

I plan to pick it up on Saturday. (30 % off coupon).

Anyone use these? Do they come out often? Are there other brands,lines, etc that have kits?

I like the idea of everything coordinated and all your supplies included. Something different. Thought it might be a nice alternative to the same old thing......

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to 4tgrfans

Where did you see this?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Luvmyfam

I did one a while back. It's really easy, and I love that everything is included.

Bo Bunny FREEDOM Album By Miracles_momma

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Heather J. Landry

I did mine when I was teaching a class. I had to complete the display model. It was for my LSS.

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Heather J. Landry

I made a BoBunny mini album... it was an old class kit from Archiver's. It is not in my gallery.. I haven't loaded it yet. But, A's lets you use your 30% coupon on them. I have never made a mini and I liked that it had everything in there.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to momma paparazzi

Archivers has two Bo Bunny albums like you are describing. They are both darling. They are $30 full price.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to 950nancy

I believe there are several new ones in the superstore.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to NMlady

I've done one and it is such fun! Everything you need is included except for your stickies, scissors, and such.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Anna C

I saw them at A, and on here. The ones I saw were the Mango Luau and the Popsicle summer one.

I am definitely now going to get one this weekend. They had them on an end display last weekend. Hope they still have them!

I am so excited. Isn't that rediculous?! I like the looks of the Abbey Road one too.

Has anyone made the recipe book? Is it a binder with sleeves, or scrapbook pages inside?

Thanks everyone!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics