Username Post: Are there other punches made like these?        (Topic#1512215)
scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls

I just got a new punch yesterday. It's a flower shaped squeeze punch made by Fiskars, like the ones below. I absolutely LOVE it. It's so easy to use and gives a very sharp edge to the flower. I also really like that I can see exactly where I'm punching. I have other punches that you push down on to punch and they are SO hard to use! It's very frustrating. I'm looking for other brands of punches that might be made like these are, or recommendations of brands of the ones you push down that won't kill my hand/thumb. Any info is very much appreciated!

dustbuster
Resident
dustbuster
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

Im no help there but I love my heart one like that.I can use it to make flowers as well.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to dustbuster

I love these punches from EK Success. Fiskars and Martha Stewart border punches are also easy to use, IMO.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

With the EK Success punches, you can turn them upside down to use them, so you can see exactly where you are punching. I love mine!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to siameseplease

Those are some good punches. I think the "lever" punches are a lot easier on the hands than the other types; like the ones you need to push down on. I dislike those even though I own quite a few;)

Severina Snape
Diva
Severina Snape
In response to shopgirlaudi

oh I use punches by McGills... well i like to push down by hand than using thumb.. that depend... some of small punches by thumb are broke or stuck... just that I wish most punch can be easy punch stock paper but not always. small ones I have are by EK and other brands...

it would be nice if they have on display for us to test before buy them.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Severina Snape

I love those Fiskars squeeze punches you have there and I have many of them,,,,,yes, they make alot of them, and you'll find them on sale quite often at J's I do think Whale of a punch is a bit sharper,,,,,but these are a bit easier to use, so it's a toss up These are about my favorite for their ease of use,,,,

check online at Joann's for them or at your local Brick and mortar stores for whatever they don't have here in the superstore

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to CommaHolly

April...Fiskars holds the patent on these. Thes are the best engineered puches on the market in my opinion.

With a testimonal like that you should become a Certified Fiskars Demonstrator. LOL

Hey, if you are in my area I can train....

Enjoy the punch and check out the new seasonal squeeze punches also.

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to Debby Lewis

Thanks for all the advice and info ladies...I'll keep an eye out for some of the others you recommended.

Thanks for letting me know about that Debby!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

I think Stampin Up has some punches like the Fiskars ones.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics