Username Post: bind it all        (Topic#1512231)
olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20

i am wanting a bind it all and i was wondering if it is easy to use. is it worth the $75?

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to olliebelle20

I have the blue old version BIA and I really love it!!! The pink new one has better figures than the one I have and yes it's worth every penny!!!! LoL There are so many things you can do besides binding just a book!!!! You can can make so many different sizes of binding for planners, calendars, recipes, home decor, brag books, and so much more!!!!! I hope this answers your question!!!
Happy Scrapin!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

candy.queen
Expert
candy.queen
In response to Thaiti30

I have a bind it all - the new pink version and although I haven't been able to craft so much lately I absolutely love it! I found it very easy to use and I can't wait to start making lots of cool stuff with it!

One tip that was shared with me was that you can make mini books from beer mats. Obviously acid free ones if you can get ahold of some in a craft shop but I went and made one using regular beer mats for a present for someone I work with. All you do is cover them in PP and embellish to whatever theme you want and then bind it! I tied lots of ribbon around the metal spirals and it was done. My friend loved it so much, I really wish I'd gotten pics of it to put on here!!

timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler
In response to candy.queen

its worth it ive made over 200 books check my gallery bia ismy favoite tool very easy o use
hugs lucetta

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to timetraveler

Go for it - it's great, especially if you like making your own albums - you can make them from absolutely anything!

ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 08-07-09 04:58 AM
In response to SuperAllyFan

In a word - YES!!

Its worth it.
Its easy to use!

It costs a bit for the machine but I've made so many gift mini albums with it that its definately made up for it. You can bind just about anything with it.

Thaiti gave you great pictures of some of the products. The Bind it All website has some video tutorials that answered any of my questions.

Its one of my fav - have to have - tools!!
I have some examples in my gallery if you want to see - I just entered their Summer Challenge - and was one of the winners - I've never ever won anything before - but I digress - only to tell you it makes awesome stuff!

Andrea

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to ekip2

Yes! There is sooo much you can do with it!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Babylou

If you like making books it is a MUST have and it is really easy peasy to use! Also you get a dvd inside to show you how to.

It is one of the best tools I have.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to gg loves Matthew

I love mine. I don't use it much as I don't make many books. BUT I bought it for the specific purpose of making ONE book a year (to match 10 others that I've already made each year) and it works for me. I just don't make many mini albums or books. Most of the time mine sits on the desk looking pretty

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to Seaexplore

thanks everyone for you great help. i am still trying to save for it, but if i don't have enough saved by christmas my faince said he would get it for me for christmas! yay!

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to olliebelle20

• olliebelle20 Said:
thanks everyone for you great help. i am still trying to save for it, but if i don't have enough saved by christmas my faince said he would get it for me for christmas! yay!

get some inspiration and ideas on how to use the BIA at the blog and design sites .

Edited by Scrappy Nan on 08-07-09 03:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Scrappy Nan

HL has 40% off coupons this week! I got mine there.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to 950nancy

The new Hobby Lobby in Pa is about two hours away from me!!!!!! I wish I could upgrade to the pink one and use a coupon!!!!! The drive is a bit much just for a BIA!!!!! My drive to NYC is shorter than that can you imagine!!!! Wow!!!!!!

ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 08-08-09 05:32 PM
In response to Thaiti30

I too want to upgrade to the pink but there are so many things I want that I too will wait.

Andrea

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to Scrappy Nan

• Scrappy Nan Said:
  • olliebelle20 Said:

get some inspiration and ideas on how to use the BIA at the blog and design sites .

i do follow the bia blog. thanks! it is a really great blog. i have seen a lot of good ideas on it.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to ekip2

I agree with yu on that note ekip2!!! LOL I will wait as well!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Thaiti30

How do you choose what size binding wire to use? I like to make smaller "tag" books and have decided to purchase the BIA, I just don't know what sizes to get to start.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics