Username Post: Spellbinders Impressabilities ?        (Topic#1512525)
whateveriwant
Resident
whateveriwant

I know that I can use Spellbinders dies with my Cuttlebug, but can I use the impressabilities with my CB as well? If so, I have tan embossing mats, other than that, what is the sandwich?

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to whateveriwant

i have one of the impressabilities plates, but haven't tried it yet...i too use the cuttlebug. i'm not sure what you use for it...the sandwich is just the terminology for the layering of the plates and paper.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30

I just purchased the impressabilities and yes you have every item!!!! The sandwich is as follows: A plate, C plate, spellbinders die cutting side up, paper or cardstock, B plate.

Impressabilities:
A plate,B plate,tan embossing mat, paper, impressability die, and another B plate, then put two cardstock to shimmy it throught the cuttlebug and there goes your dry embossing!!!!

I hope this helps!!! You can also go to Youtube and that should help!!!!!
Happy Scrappin'!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

whateveriwant
Resident
whateveriwant
In response to Thaiti30

awesome thanks! I was guessing that they would work, but I wanted to make sure b4 I bought some. They have some BEAUTIFUL new releases! Have you seen the brand new ones?

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30

Yeah, I did!!!! They are awesome!!!!! I just had to try it when I got home from CKC Valley Forge!!!! I only got two impressabilities and two shapeaibilities!!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics