Page 1 of 39 
Username Post: Football Fans Unite!        (Topic#1512847)
BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

I am a HUGE football fan! Sundays are a great day in my house because it all revolves around football!

I was a Bears fan, but after they traded Orton (my college QB) to the Broncos, I'm switching teams! My husband is a Colts fan.

Every week dh, my nephew, and i, pick who we think is going to win every game and total it up to see who could pick the most. We also do fantasy football too.

are there any other football fans out there? what are your teams??

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

i'm right here with you. i love the colts and browns but will watch anyone who is playing on tv. i am walking around with a grin cause football is back.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to elizabeth97

yeah! we watched the colts and are watching the broncos pre season games right now

might go to a colts game on thursday too!!

and then madden 2010 came out too so after we are watch football then ill watch dh play football!

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

go Cowboyzzzz! my hubby is a Pittsburgh fan, fun times around here! lol!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97

i don't get the colts here, we live too far away. *sad sigh* i don't have anyone to watch the games with either since my dad passed away.

Edited by elizabeth97 on 08-14-09 07:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinTXn
Idol
ScrappinTXn
In response to scrapalooza

I'm with Misty! Go 'Boys!! Now... let's just hope they play better with T.O. out of the picture!

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to ScrappinTXn

GO DOLPHINS!!!! We love football in our home! Saturdays are college and Sundays are the NFL. When we got married my husband's groom cake was an aqua miami dolphin with football helmet and all. We live in Mississippi and have tickets for opening Sunday - Miami at Atlanta; we also have tickets in December when Miami plays Tennessee. Looking forward to Sundays when we females can have fun bashing and talking smack about our teams.

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to pistachio

GO STEELERS! Yep, MAJOR football fan here! Middle ds is a Cowboys fan. Youngest ds is a Packers fan. Oldest ds and dh just don't get into it. Since youngest is in Colorado now, we usually "watch" the games together either by IM'ing, or via the phone. Ok, so dh thinks we're nuts. And so does my dil. But hey, we still have fun, even though we're so far apart!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to JustLori

I'm Green Bay all the way!!!!!! I'm going to their first pre-season game Sat.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to krishunter

They are playing the Browns tonight.:D

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori

And who is your favorite player on your teams? I get a HUGE kick out of watching Troy Polamlu! Number 43. The "flyin' Hawaiian", they call him. I mean, seriously, next time you watch the Steelers, watch him...sometimes it does seem like he's flyin', lol!

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear

Go COWBOYS!!

Hey Valerie and Misty, we can start our own cheerleading squad!

It's all about football here on Sundays. DH is a diehard BEARS fan. I'll cheer for them as long as they ain't playing the COWBOYS. Then it's war.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to MrsSugarBear

its great to see that so many ladies are football fans.

as for players... i tend to like defense really like Bob Sanders (might be the hair )

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

I love all levels of football too! My oldest DS is only 7 but he plays football, so my biggest joy comes from watching him!

I LOVE the Carolina Panthers and the Washington Redskins!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to JayAndXansMom

Marci I'm here, I'm here. I did a post asking for people that scrapbook to join a fantasy league after 24 hours no one posted, so I told my hubby I am the only scrapper the world over that likes football. Shock so glad to find others are out there!

If I have to pick a team it's the BUCS 'cause they're the home team. I'm so disappointed in the changes over the summer. I've always been a deep down Cowboys fan and wanted to be one of their cheerleaders. My DH2B loves them. I also cheer for both Cinnci and Da Browns 'cause I came from Ohio. Tony dunge made me a huge colts fan. I like the Steelers too and I never new why but since I have big Ben on one of my fantasy teams I'll cheer hard this year for them.

Okay so I just plain love football no matter whose playing. Plus this fantasy football thing make it even funner. We actually invested in the NFL ticket this year. Jealous anyone?

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Okay, as for players - enjoy watching and appreciating his talent, Peyton Manning (Go Vols!). Talent and HOT, no doubt it is Jason Taylor #99 Miami Dolphins!! And yes I thought this BEFORE he was on Dancing with the Stars.

Born and raised in FL so my second favorite team is the Bucs (my brother's favorite team).

Stacey, you are going to love the NFL ticket, we have had it for years. Wish I saw your fantasy draft, I have only been posting for a few weeks and don't always check this forum but I will now.

The ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN NFL HISTORY - '72 MIAMI DOLPHINS

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21
In response to pistachio

We are born and bred, totally 100%, black and gold Steelers fans in this house!
Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!

My favorite players are #99 Brett Keisel and #83 Heath Miller, who went to my alma mater, University of Virginia!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Piratefan21

The 49ers. And.....we kicked the Broncos butts last night!! Bwahahahahaha!

sammylee
Veteran
sammylee
In response to Luvmyfam

Words can not describe how happy I am that football season is back. It is my favorite time of year.

I am from/live in Pittsburgh - so obviously I am a Steelers fan, but I watch every single pro. football game every week.

HERE WE GO!

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to sammylee

This is great! Gotta love scrapbookers who also love footbal!

Page 1 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics